Jobs Opportunity Search for Job Seekers
Jobs Opportunity - It's a jungle out there!
All employers, employment agencies and executive headhunters are investing in new state-of-the-art computer systems to increase efficiency in storing and processing job resume information.
Today's human resources department is leaner (and often, meaner) then in the 90s. With fewer people hiring, but with an ever-increasing pile of job applications something had to give up.
Pretending that it is business as usual when it comes to finding work is futile. You cannot afford to ignore the following:
- Companies are relying increasingly on technology to screen applicants. Today companies ask to fax in your CV / resume. Many more are now requesting to email your job application. These trends accelerate as resume scanning and electronic applicants screening & tracking become widely used.
- The downsizing of human resources departments, in many corporations, has resulted in a situation whereby many CVs / resumes are never seen by human eyes once they enter the electronic systems!
- Hi-tech companies want hi-tech employees. If you plan to work in the computer, engineering or similar field, you will find most positions posted on the Internet. In fact, the technology companies only advertise for workers there. The message is:
If you cannot find us, we do not want you!
- Look at the employment agencies ads in today's newspapers. Did you notice that many companies have included their corporate World Wide Web address? They want you to look at their Web site before your job interview!
- Computer literacy is a requirement! Even junior positions and low-tech companies demand basic computer skills.
- There are millions of CVs and resumes posted on the Internet. You take a chance that an employer or a headhunter is going to find your CV or resume among these millions.
- You have a much better chance if you contact job headhunters and companies directly, through our jobs search services, rather then waiting for them to find you.
Use for your jobs opportunity the most powerful Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
In addition take a look at this helpful pages:
- Finding Jobs
- How to Find a Job
- How to Network
- Job Leads
- Job Search Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Job Search Tips
- Where Jobs Are?
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
In recent years it become increasingly popular to join the LinkedIn or Facebook social networking websites for professionals, where you may search for jobs and have your keyword-optimized, rich content profile with current CV or resume. Hiring managers use them more frequently to consult your profile and supplement or check against the CV/resume you send along. If you do not have an account, create one and include your social media link(s) on your CV/resume.
However, you should manage your online presence. Eliminate any photos and statements that could reflect poorly on you. From an employer’s point of view, someone who emphasizes partying on a social networking site is not focused on jobs and those who post complaints about work or colleagues are less desirable candidates. Online CV/resume should not include sensitive information as they could show lack of respect for confidentiality and discretion.
When a potential employer invite you for an interview, you need to prepare yourself to win at interview and get the job you want.
Other Jobs Opportunity Info
When you receive an invitation to the job interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at dress code because how you dress is the one of the most important attribute in being hired.
Good luck with your jobs opportunity search.