Skills Sought by Job Recruiters
Many small or even medium size companies do not have personnel or human resources departments anymore. Job recruiters, recruitment agencies and employment agencies replaced them. Some of job recruiters are former employees of such departments. Job recruiters have contacts with thousands of companies with specific jobs to fill.
Skills sought by job recruiters and employers in small and medium-sized organizations
- Knowledge of the business
- Ability to exploit information technology
- Flexibility, productivity, cooperativeness, accountability, positive attitude and integrity
- Speaking and listening skills
- Ability to write clearly
- High personal standards
- Ability to handle numbers; carry out calculations accurately
- Ability to respond to, investigate and evaluate problems
- Continual learning, taking responsibility for learning
- Planning and time management
- Ability to working a team, respect differences, take responsibility and make decisions
- Ability to use equipment
- Ability to extract information from reading and to interpret instructions from short notes
- Results oriented
- Self motivated and proactive
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to be involved
- Team player
- Strategic thinker
- Sensitive to different cultures
- Strong and ethical leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average planning and organizing skills
- Expert user of computer based project management and general software packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven integrity
Use Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Other Skills Sought by Job Recruiters Info
To be successful in your job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the job interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at dress code because how you dress is the one of the most important attribute in being hired.
Good luck with your skills sought by job recruiters!