The ways that we go about a career have changed. It used to be that you could call a few recruiters, send out some CVs or resumes and look for job ads in your Saturday newspaper.
A career now? - It's a jungle out there!
Quality Assurance Inspector Occupation, Job and Career
Quality Assurance Inspector Nature of Work
Quality assurance inspectors monitor or audit quality standards for virtually all manufactured products. Quality assurance inspectors examine manufactured products, primary produce and services to make sure they meet all standards of presentation and quality.
Quality Assurance Inspector Work Conditions
Quality assurance inspectors are required to communicate with production workers and work together to develop systems that promote quality.
Quality Assurance Inspector Personal Requirements
- able to work as part of a team
- able to work independently
- enjoy clerical and administrative work
- eye for detail
- good communication skills
- methodical approach to problem-solving
Quality Assurance Inspector Employment Requirements
- Completion of secondary school
- Experience as a machine or process operator is usually required
Quality Assurance Inspectors Duties and Tasks
Quality assurance inspectors may perform the following tasks:
- analyze quality assurance data and make recommendations for improvement
- check details of assemblies
- compile reports
- sample products to determine whether they meet specifications and quality standards, and take corrective action if necessary
- study product specifications
- train and assist operators to carry out their quality control functions
Quality Assurance Inspector Example Titles
- Casting Inspector
- Fibreglass Tester
- Glass Inspector
- Products Grader
Quality Assurance Inspector Related Occupations
- Government Inspector
- Machine Operators
- Nondestructive Testers and Inspectors
- Quality Control Technicians
- Rubber Processors
Quality Assurance Inspector Related Industries
Quality Assurance Related Resumes
- Quality Assurance Engineer resume sample in the combined format
- Quality Assurance Manager resume sample in the combined format
- Quality Assurance Manager resume sample in the reverse chronological format
- Quality Assurance Professional resume sample in the combined format
- Quality Assurance Technician resume sample in the combined format
You may search for quality assurance inspector occupation right now, but when you find one you must apply immediately for it with your current CV or resume. We recommend that you have your cover letter ready too. So, do not forget about our resume writing, CV writing and cover letter writing advises.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
After completion of your job application, resume or CV and cover letter you should submit them to headhunters and recruiters in places where you want to work.
When a potential employer invites you for an interview, you need to prepare yourself to win at the interview and get the job you want.
Other Quality Assurance Inspector Occupation Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with quality assurance inspector occupation!