CV & Resume Distribution Services
Why I should distribute my resume or CV?
By distributing your resume or CV:
- You reach thousand of employers, job recruiters and executive headhunters, so they can find for you the jobs, careers or employment in the USA, Canada or overseas,
- You target your job search by selecting work locations and industry classifications, so that your CV or resume go only to these recruiters who are seeking candidates with your qualifications and each email will be personalized for you by addressing it to the company name and a real person name and/or title,
- You enter into a hidden job market,
- You get recruiters who know where jobs are,
- You do NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep your resume or CV live on file for six to twelve months,
- You save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
- You save money:
- Postage alone for 100 resumes in large envelopes - how much would it cost?
- This does not include the cost of expensive stationary and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc.
- You make money by starting your new job earlier,
- You are not limited to a one-page resume,
- You can develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- You give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- You discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.
CV & resume distribution services
This is what we call a semi proactive job search. This approach is definitively better than all the CV & resume posting services. You submit your job resume or CV to a CV & resume distribution service company. Such companies maintain they own databases of employers and recruiters ofering employment. You select them by selecting your desired job locations and types of jobs. After payment your job application will be distributed to your selection.
One of such companies specialize in the oil & gas jobs around the world. They provide powerful and reliable real time job search in the offshore oil jobs industry - what you see is what you get. That means that all oil jobs you find are available to you right at the time of your search.
They email your resume to selected by you offshore oil companies with the copy to you.
The offered package contain many features such as:
•Free oil job search
•Free resume writing feature
•Free Web resume
•Free resume posting
•Free lifetime membership
•Your resume will be delivered as if you had sent it yourself.
The package provides a good value. The offer is the best oil job search and resume distribution plan in the offshore oil job industry.
The offer is covered by 90 days 100% money back guarantee.
So, what are you waiting for?
Try them for 90 days free!
Other CV & Resume Distribution Services Info
You may search for jobs right now, but when you find one you must apply immediately for it with your current CV or resume. We recommend that you have your cover letter ready too. So, do not forget about our resume writing, CV writing and cover letter writing advices.
Before you start searching for jobs you need to prepare your resume or CV and cover letter.
If you have a difficulty with your CV or resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use
- human CV writing services
Because CVs and resumes refer mainly to the past time with exception of your present job and employers are interested mostly in the future of they companies, often cover letters are more important or convincing to them then the accompanying resume or CV. So, prepare a cover letter.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
When your job application consisting of your job cover letter and resume or CV is completed you are ready to submit your resume to employers and job recruiters in places where you want to work.
When a potential employer invite you for an interview, you need to prepare yourself to win at the interview and get the job you want.
Other Job Search Services Info
Good luck with your CV & resume distribution services.