Software Consultant Resume Sample
This is a keyword resume format. The standard resume, no matter how effectively prepared, written or presented, is no longer adequate to meet the demands of electronic applicant scanning & tracking. A new resume style, utilizing keywords and phrases, has developed. It contain an adequate description of the job seeker's characteristics and industry specific experience presented in keyword terms in order to accommodate the electronic/ computer screening process. This is contemporary most powerful resume.
THE SOFTWARE CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Wordsmith Corporation, Culver City, CA
1994 - Present
|Assisted client management and technical staffs of large organizations in understanding, designing, and constructing client-server applications. Specialized in software and systems development, messaging, and relational database development for large clients. |
• Worked as program manager in a development team of a major athletic shoe and apparel manufacturer to develop a business application based on a 3-tier client-server architecture. Led the team on a very ambitious delivery schedule; met all of the project's objectives on-time and under budget.
• Assisted in the design and construction of a maintenance work order and job tracking system for a major truck manufacturer. In troubleshooting the database conversion process, designed and implemented complex analysis queries for the application database. These analysis queries generate queries on a relational database that identify inconsistencies in referential integrity based on the state of the foreign keys of the database. These analysis queries can generally be applied to any relational database.
• Designed and implemented a batch data redistribution process for the budget analysis department of a regional Bell Telephone operating company. This process provided rudimentary automatic data replication over a wide geographic area prior to this feature's availability in SQL Server 6.0.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)
|B.A., Computer Systems Technology Program|
|GPA: 3.43, Graduate Courses in Software Engineering and Computer Communications (24 quarter units)|
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA
|B.S., Mathematics/Computer Science|
|GPA: 3.57, Major GPA: 3.62|
|CERTIFICATIONS, HONORS, AND AFFILIATIONS|
|• MCP Trainer, DCS (contingent). |
• MCP Trainer, SDD (pending final approval).
• MCP Certified Systems Engineer.
• MCP Certified Product Specialist, Networking, MS TCP/IP, and MS Mail 3.2 for PC Networks.
• Member, Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA).
• Recipient, Department of Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
|Senior Consultant. Systems Engineer. Software Engineer. Systems Analyst. Client-Server Architecture. Client Server Design. Computer Networking. TCP/IP. OSI. GOSIP. Microsoft Exchange. DDN. MILNET. DMS. Visual C++/MFC. Visual Basic. OLE Automation. OLE Controls. SQL Server. Sybase. Oracle. Windows NT. Windows 95. WFW. UNIX. SunOS. MCSE. Certified Trainer. Certified Systems Engineer. Certified Product Specialist. Troubleshooting. Designing. Installing. Problem Solving. Microsoft Corporation. MCS. SAIC. BoozAllen and Hamilton. DISA. AFCEA. BS, Mathematics and Computer Science. UCLA. Ten Years Experience.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Software Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with our Software Consultant resume sample.