The best written thank you letters are worthless if no one sees them!
Thank You Letters
Now is a time for “Thank you letters”
- Use the thank you letters to express appreciation and strengthen your candidacy.
- You should send them to everyone that helps you in any way.
- When send after a job interview, you should mail them within 24 hour to each person that interviewed you.
- Be sure to reaffirm your interest in the position and to cite additional qualifications you may not cited during the interview.
- You may also wish to clarify information that may not have been positively conveyed.
Do not forget to send thank you letters to people who granted you informational interviews or provided job references.
Check the spelling and grammar of your thank you letters. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and English or other language usage errors or if you need help in organizing your thank you letters, send them to a professional for assistance.
If you have a difficulty with your thank you letters, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
- "fill in the blanks" computer software or
- cover letter builder or
- human cover letter writing services.
Other Thank You Letters Info
Now to finalize your Thank You Letters topic, you may find these tips for overseas jobs seekers useful: info, job search, visas & work permits, cover letters, CVs & Resumes, dress codes and job interviews.
Good luck with your thank you letters!