The best written reverse chronological resume is worthless if no one sees it!
In recent years it become increasingly popular to join the LinkedIn or Facebook social networking websites for professionals, where you may search for jobs and have your keyword-optimized, rich content profile with current resume. Hiring managers use them more frequently to consult your profile and supplement or check against the resume you send along. If you do not have an account, create one and include your social media link(s) on your resume.
However, you should manage your online presence and eliminate any photos and statements that could reflect poorly on you. From an employer’s point of view, someone who emphasizes partying on a social networking site is not focused on jobs and those who post complaints about work or colleagues are less desirable candidates. Online resume should not include sensitive information as they could show lack of respect for confidentiality and discretion.
Lead Consultant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE LEAD CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Highly successful financial professional with expertise in standard costs, cost products, and inventory management.|
|• Designed and effected numerous live implementations completed on time and on budget.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, quickly assessing situations and providing solutions.
• Expertise in systems implementations, cost analysis and process improvements.
• Track record of progressive responsibilities and promotions.
Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, IN
|Masters, Business Administration|
Hanover College, Hanover, IN
|Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Minor: Computer Science, Economics|
SWEETIN, INC., Indianapolis, IN
1998 - Present
|• Conduct business process reviews, and recommend workplace and system improvements.
• Collaborate with clients to determine current and future needs.
• Manage implementation of various software modules, including JD Edwards (World and OneWorld) ERP software.
• Eliminate redundant systems/processes and streamline workflow and administrative operations.
• Provide effective training and change management options and alternatives.
• Advise and aid clients with cost accounting issues and systems.
BEST & WESTERN CORPORATION, Seymour, IN
1993 - 1998
|Cost Accounting Manager||
1995 - 1998
|• Supervised Cost Accounting staff.
• Performed all cost accounting functions, including profit & loss, standard cost development for profit plan, perpetual inventory, and general ledger account.
• Collaborated on JD Edwards' implementation project team.
• Analyzed reserve accounts for inventory.
• Contributed to success of new product development team.
• Provided training on JD Edwards' World Writer for report writing.
• Oversaw and reviewed all proposed new products and engineering system changes.
|Cost Analyst/Sales Forecaster||
1994 - 1995
|• Effectively managed daily activities of Cost Accountants.
• Formulated accurate sales projections for 3- and 6-month periods.
• Interpreted sales projection data for manufacturing and material planning purposes.
• Implemented Inventory Management System, providing training for all users.
• Created product standards for newly acquired company.
1993 - 1994
|• Effectively priced all products; entered into Standard Cost System.
• Evaluated and analyzed labor and material variances.
• Audited physical inventory and provided cost analysis of engineering changes and updates.
• Monitored inventories of finished goods and raw materials, correcting discrepancies and changes.
SIMON & SCHUSTER, Indianapolis, IN
1992 - 1993
|Assistant Business Manager|
|• Oversaw and evaluated operations, purchasing, and inventory movements of 5 facilities.
• Drafted and evaluated all proposed capital projects.
• Produced quarterly and yearly budget proposals.
XYZ PRODUCTS CORPORATION, Seymour, IN
1983 - 1992
|Senior Cost Accountant/ Accounts Payable Supervisor||
1990 - 1992
|• Managed the daily activities of AP group.
• Created accurate standard direct costs for finished goods and raw materials.
• Directed and approved monthly closeout for direct costs.
• Drafted and prepared annual budget, including detailed standard costs.
1987 - 1990
|• Documented and analyzed all tooling costs from manufacturing plant.
• Oversaw and updated Employee Accounts Receivable.
• Performed monthly closeout for inter-plant and Purchase for Resale accounts.
• Developed annual budget and long-term projections for capital and depreciation.
• Ensured proper backup of all accounts payable and payroll systems.
1983 - 1987
|• Collaborated to establish and set up 2 new warehouses.
• Updated and maintained computerized inventory records.
• Oversaw and expedited order processing.
• Ensured shipping requirements and proper administrative processes were completed.
• Accurately prepared bills of ladings and export paperwork.
• Teamed with programmers to expand inventory system, testing new implementation for accuracy and efficiency.
|Inventory Management - JD Edwards
World Writer - JD Edwards
Repetitive Manufacturing - JD Edwards
|JD Edwards Professional Certification
Product Cost and Manufacturing Accounting
|Proficient in MS Office with Visio, Quicken, QuickBooks|
|Cost product, standard cost, inventory management, shop floor, Cost Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Lead Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Lead Consultant resume sample.