The best written reverse chronological resume is worthless if no one sees it!
In recent years it become increasingly popular to join the LinkedIn or Facebook social networking websites for professionals, where you may search for jobs and have your keyword-optimized, rich content profile with current resume. Hiring managers use them more frequently to consult your profile and supplement or check against the resume you send along. If you do not have an account, create one and include your social media link(s) on your resume.
However, you should manage your online presence and eliminate any photos and statements that could reflect poorly on you. From an employer’s point of view, someone who emphasizes partying on a social networking site is not focused on jobs and those who post complaints about work or colleagues are less desirable candidates. Online resume should not include sensitive information as they could show lack of respect for confidentiality and discretion.
Senior Relationship Representative Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SENIOR RELATIONSHIP REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Home: Phone #
E-mail: Email Address
- Highly accomplished Senior Relationship Representative with experience in all facets of custodial services within a multimillion-dollar financial institution.
- Possess Certified Financial Planner Licensure as well as Series 7, 9, 10, and 63 licenses.
- Proven success servicing advisory clientele, leading business development efforts, expanding client base, and increasing revenue potential within organizations.
- Skilled in improving client retention levels within highly competitive markets by utilizing financial expertise in the industry.
- Comprehensive background in institutional sales, portfolio management, investment management, estate planning, retirement planning, and trust services.
- Technical proficiency in a wide variety of financial, accounting, spreadsheet, work processing, and graphics software.
Charles Schwab & Co, Inc. – San Jose, CA (2000 – Present)
Senior Relationship Representative
- Managed all aspects of relationship management involving Schwab institutional sales.
- Maintained full relationship management responsibilities for one of Schwab Institutional's largest and fastest growing advisory clients, which custodied over $2 billion in assets.
- Contributed to the growth of client assets under management from $300 million to a multi-billion dollar nationally-recognized broker-dealer with over 2,600 investment representatives nationwide.
- Played a key role in opening accounts, verifying ACAT status, researching margin issues, performing account distributions, and reviewing account history.
- Provided financial consulting services relating to tax and retirement plan issues.
- Participated in general account maintenance on a daily basis.
- Gained a broad knowledge base of new and existing IARs.
- Aided the client in the migration of their representatives to a new Schwab platform.
- Acknowledged as the Schwab Institutional Employee of the Month in June 2002 and July 2003.
Bachelor of Arts, Economics (1992)
Cornell University – Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Senior Relationship Representative Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Senior Relationship Representative resume sample.