The best written reverse chronological resume is worthless if no one sees it!
In recent years it become increasingly popular to join the LinkedIn or Facebook social networking websites for professionals, where you may search for jobs and have your keyword-optimized, rich content profile with current resume. Hiring managers use them more frequently to consult your profile and supplement or check against the resume you send along. If you do not have an account, create one and include your social media link(s) on your resume.
However, you should manage your online presence and eliminate any photos and statements that could reflect poorly on you. From an employer’s point of view, someone who emphasizes partying on a social networking site is not focused on jobs and those who post complaints about work or colleagues are less desirable candidates. Online resume should not include sensitive information as they could show lack of respect for confidentiality and discretion.
Case Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CASE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Proven ability to increase company profits through superior customer service as an insurance industry advocate leveraging insurance industry specialization, creative problem solving, attention to detail, and persistence.|
MetLife, Inc., Mt. Prospect, IL
|Sr. Case Manager Specialist, Clinical Claims Unit|
|• Investigate new and continuing claims for eligibility, disability determination, payment or denial, rehabilitation potential and benefit integration in order to coordinate company savings in the best way possible.
• Coordinate new and continuing claims to the rehabilitation department, Social Security department, or the special claims handling unit to best utilize available assets.
• Adjudicate claims and negotiate settlements.
• Assist claim units as a Tax Specialist.
• Participate in and lead Director initiated letter committee, which evolved into a new computer generated letter format saving the company money, and allowing the claims department more time to focus on the claims.
• Provide comprehensive customer service to Employers, Employees and Account Representatives, managing 170 to 200 claims on a regular basis.
Gateway Corporation, Chicago, IL
1996 - 1998
|• Channeled new and continuing claims for payment, investigation and/or denial creating savings for the company whenever possible, while handling over 180 regular claim logs.
• Trained newly hired claim adjusters.
• Received and acted on calls from creditors & policyholders, regarding claim status.
Amerus Life Inc, Lincolnwood, IL
1996 - 1996
|Client Relations Representative|
|• Processed all incoming mail for clients' mortgage insurance policies.
• Acted as liaison between mortgagors, and Moran Financial Services.
1,2,3 Financial, Des Plaines, IL
1995 - 1995
|Group Marketing Assistant|
|• 1,2,3 Financial, Des Plaines, IL February 1995 to December 1995
• Initiated and processed group proposals as requested by field agents including follow-up.
• Provided comprehensive customer support for policyholders and insurance agents.
• Wrote and designed broker and client newsletters.
|Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Windows NT, Windows XP, Lotus, Internet, document imaging|
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
|B.A., Communications/Marketing Life Insurance License|
|Life Insurance License obtained July 2002|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Case Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Case Manager resume sample.