Resume Distribution Tips for Job Recruiters
Why I should do the resume distribution?
You should do the resume distribution because:
- Your resume distribution reach thousand of employers, job recruiters and executive headhunters, so they can find for you the jobs, careers or employment in the USA, Canada and overseas,
- Your resume distribution target your job search by selecting work locations and industry classifications, so that your resume go only to these recruiters who are seeking candidates with your qualifications and each email will be personalized for you by addressing it to the company name and a real person name and/or title,
- Your resume distribution make easy to enter into a hidden job market,
- You resume distribution get recruiters who know where jobs are,
- Your resume distribution do NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep your resume live on file for six to twelve months,
- Your resume distribution save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
- Your resume distribution save money:
- Postage alone for 100 resumes in large envelopes - how much would it cost?
- This does not include the cost of expensive stationary and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc.
- You make money by starting your new job earlier,
- You are not limited to a one-page resume,
- You can develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- You give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- You discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.
Check the spelling and grammar. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and English or other foreign language usage errors or if you need help in organizing your resume, send it to a professional for assistance.
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use
Other Resume Distribution Info
Good luck with your resume distribution!