Send Resume to Job Recruiters
The best written resume is worthless if no one sees it!
So, use one of the following methods to send resume.
This is the best method for sending resume. We recommend that you include both, a resume and a cover letter.
Five compelling reasons why you should send resume on line:
- It's fast. The person with the power to hire you could be reading your job application within minutes of you sending it.
- It's inexpensive. It's cheaper, per resume, then the cost of a postal stamp! No paying stationary, couriers or long distance phone charges.
- It's easy. Send applications right from your computer desktop. You can paste files (like your resume or cover letter) from your own hard drive or floppy disk.
- It's preferred. Most of recruitment consultants keep electronic files on candidates. If you send paper, someone has to scan or key it into their system. Improve your prospects by making life easier for job recruiters, employment agencies, recruitment agencies and employers.
- It works. Every day we get e-mails from very happy job seekers and very satisfied employers who have met up via e-mail. The Internet is changing the way "we've always done things". Embrace change and all the opportunities it offers.
So, email resume by selecting suitable for you services from the:
- To maximize the computer's ability to read your resume, provide the cleanest original. Make your resume scannable.
- Use good quality plain white 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper.
- Print on one side only.
- Provide a laser printer original if possible. An ink jet printer or a high quality typewriter original is OK. Avoid dot matrix printouts and low quality copies.
- Send printed originals by regular mail or courier in large envelope.
- Folded, stapled or otherwise mutilated resumes will not scan well.
- Fax is not a good idea because it will degrade print quality.
- However, when send resume by FAX use a minimum 12 font size and set the fax to "Fine Mode". The recipient will get a better quality copy.
Before you send resume, check the spelling and grammar of your resume . Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and English or other language usage errors or if you need help in organizing your resume, bring it to a professional for assistance.
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use
Other Send Resume Tips Info
Good luck with our send resume tips!