Email Resume to Job Recruiters
By arriving onto this page, you are taking the first step in search for jobs, careers or employment.
Because we know that the job search is a full time job without pay, we made this stressful task as easy as possible for you.
Why you should email resume?
By emailing your resume:
- You reach thousand of employers, job recruiters and executive headhunters, so they can find for you the jobs, careers or employment in the USA, Canada or overseas,
- You target your job search by selecting work locations and industry classifications, so that your resume go only to these recruiters who are seeking candidates with your qualifications and each email will be personalized for you by addressing it to the company name and a real person name and/or title,
- You enter into a hidden job market,
- You get recruiters who know where jobs are,
- You do NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep your resume live on file for six to twelve months,
- You save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
- You save money:
- Postage alone for 100 resumes in large envelopes - how much would it cost?
- This does not include the cost of expensive stationary and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc.
- You make money by starting your new job earlier,
- You are not limited to a one-page resume,
- You can develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- You give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- You discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.
So, to email resumes click on CV & Resume Distribution Services
Check the spelling and grammar of your resumes. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and English or other language usage errors or if you need help in organizing your resume, bring it to a professional for assistance.
We are strongly recommending that you email resumes together with cover letters.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Email Resume Info
Be proactive and email resume to employers and recruiters in the oil industry through RigWorker.
When a potential employer invited you for an interview, you need to prepare yourself for job interview questions. If you need an additional information on job resumes, job letters, resume distribution or any other job related subject please click on job search.
Email resume and good luck with your job search!