Account Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Highly accomplished Account Manager with extensive experience in sales, business development, marketing, strategic planning, operations management, and relationship management. |
• Consistently surpassed sales objectives within multimillion-dollar organizations.
• Maximized revenue potential through sound sales and management acumen.
• Proven success in managing customer service initiatives, which increased customer retention levels and customer satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets.
JENNINGS SYSTEMS, INC, Phoenix, AZ
2002 - Present
|Communicated with customers on a daily basis. Developed and delivered presentations to customers. |
• Handled all aspects of account management successfully concerning 1,000 accounts nationwide.
• Aided the business development initiatives, which resulted in expanded customer base.
• Contributed to the implementation of strategic planning initiatives and promotional strategies.
• Increased customer satisfaction levels within saturated markets.
CRUISE & EXCURSION GALLERY, INC, Phoenix, AZ
1999 - 2002
|Resort Services Manager|| |
2001 - 2002
|Directed daily operations within the organization. Supervised and trained employees in daily job responsibilities. |
• Cultivated business relationships with over 250 resorts in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
• Spearheaded the development and introduction of new marketing and sales programs, which resulted in increased revenue levels.
2000 - 2001
|Resort Account Executive|
|Created and implemented promotional strategies. Handled all aspects of relationship management successfully. |
• Played an active role in training and mentoring sales teams at 50 resorts in the United States and Canada, which produced higher sales levels.
• Achieved sales objectives on a regular basis.
• Researched and recommended new business opportunities within the territory.
1999 - 2000
|Membership Sales Team Leader|
|Supervised and mentored 20 sales team members in daily job responsibilities. Evaluated performance levels and determined areas for improvement. |
• Increased customer retention levels within highly competitive markets.
• Exceeded sales objectives due to sound sales acumen.
DIVERSIFIED COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, Phoenix, AZ
|Small Business Sales Consultant|
|Created and presented sales solutions to customers concerning telecommunications needs. |
• Generated revenue from high profile corporations within 7 western states.
• Provided high levels of customer service, which resulted din increased satisfaction levels.
BEVERAGE DISTRIBUTING COMPANY, Phoenix, AZ
1998 - 1999
|Retail Chain Sales Representative|
|Managed daily sales activity. Assisted in sales forecasting activities. Participated in merchandising functions. |
• Handled account management responsibilities for 19 retail accounts.
• Communicated with customers concerning their needs and recommended products that suited their needs.
THE HOME DEPOT COMPANY, San Mateo, CA
1995 - 1998
|Home Improvement Sales Manager|| |
1997 - 1998
|Developed and implemented new customer service protocols. Supervised and trained diverse employee base. |
• Managed daily operations within the retail department that generated over $6 million in annual revenue.
• Streamlined business processes and increased productivity levels.
1996 - 1997
|Managed 20 employees in daily job tasks. Assisted in inventory management responsibilities including purchasing and inventory control. |
• Directed daily operations within the men's clothing and shoe department, which produced over $3 million in annual sales.
• Aided in human resources functions including payroll, training, and performance appraisals.
|National Retail Management Trainee|| |
1995 - 1996
|Participated in an intensive training program geared toward sales leadership. |
• Gained extensive knowledge into various aspects of retail management, sales management, and operations management.
Northern Arizona University
|Bachelor of Science, Psychology|
United States Army National Guard, Phoenix, AZ
1987 - 1995
|Specialist/E-4 Military Police Officer|
|• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Account Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Account Manager resume sample.