Accounting Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages and disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST, ZipCode, Country||E-mail: address|
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE PROFESSIONAL
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Accounting, Finance & Audit Experience: Track record of performance and contribution in fast-paced environments. Relevant experience includes financial reports, monthly and year-end audits, bank reconciliations, account analysis, and operating policies and procedures.
- Academic Qualifications: University of District of Columbia – 30 credit hours in accounting.
- Team Leadership: Fifteen-plus years’ experience managing and training diverse staff teams.
- Customer Service Delivery: Strong focus on satisfactory customer relations; adept at handling challenging situations.
- Technical Capabilities: Proficient in Microsoft Office - able to utilize and maintain complex PC spreadsheets and databases.
CORE ACCOUNTING COMPETENCIES
Practical work experience combined with academic and company training in following areas:
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
“Dennis worked well with all members of the accounting team… here were no discrepancies and assigned work tasks were completed according to written policies and procedures and GAAP standards…he demonstrated a good basic understanding of essential equipment functions, operations, and applicable software in the accounting department.” - Select comments from NIH (GWU branch) Accountant
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Senior Member Services Representative, NIH Federal Credit Union, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
2000 to present
- Direct daily operations for fast-paced branch operations with $500,000 in monthly cash transactions and serving 600+ customers daily.
- Supervise and train four employees; authorize financial documents; audit internal operations; reinforce standard company policies/procedures; and handle special customer requests.
Assistant Teller Supervisor, Industrial Bank, Washington, DC
1993 to 2000
- Managed full scope of finance operations and cash management for three branches, transaction processing, ATM services, consumer banking, teller unit functions, and client investments.
- Oversaw up to 18 employees collectively.
Head Teller, NationsBank, Silver Spring, MD
1991 to 1993
- Prioritized work activities and daily assignments for four employees and managed overall operations of teller unit.
- Complied with customer requests, resolved customer complaints, and introduced new bank products and services.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Accounting Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Accounting Professional resume sample.