Advertising Associate Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE ADVERTISING ASSOCIATE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Home: Phone #
MARKETING ASSOCIATE / ADVERTISING ASSOCIATE
Client Relationship Management / Business Customer Acquisition
• College graduate with unique blend of experience in customer acquisition, sales/marketing operations management, client relationship management, and team building in commercial (B2B marketplace.
• Creative, energetic developer of high-level (95%) repeat and referral business. Enhanced revenues, expanded customer account base, and boosted client retention by selling and cross-selling full-service, custom-designed flooring solutions for discriminating buyers within a highly competitive market.
• Solid customer relationship management skills, with ability to build on credibility and gain clients' respect and trust quickly. Motivated team player willing to “go the extra mile”, partnering with customers and contractors to devise optimal design options for projects ranging from $10,000 to $40,000. Additional proven skills and experience in:
| || || |
|Education & Training|
|Bachelor of Arts, Visual Communications – Kean University, Union, NJ – May 2006 |
Courses: Interactive Media Design, Photography, PhotoShop, Graphic Design, Visual Communications
|Technology Summary: Windows XP/ME, Microsoft Office 2000/2003/XP (Word, Excel), Quark Xpress 5, Adobe Illustrator 10, Adobe PhotoShop 7, Macromedia Flash 5, Internet, PC and Mac platforms.|
|CAPITOL TILE, MARBLE, & FLOORING – Union, NJ||1998 – present|
Family-owned subcontracting firm (tile, hardwood flooring, and carpeting) catering to upscale construction trade.
Project Manager / Designer (functioning as Operations Manager/Business Developer)
• Sales Growth. Key player in propelling business within 7 years from $80,000 to $2.5 million. Initiated direct marketing cold calls with new-home general contractors, growing major contractor accounts from 3 to 10 (single-family home and condo projects increased from 30 in 1998 to 150 projects in 2004).
• Customer Relationship Management. Collaborate with homeowners and contractors to design and develop elaborate layouts, becoming trusted project advisor. Utilize solution-selling techniques and creative design skills to create added value and extend relationships, cross selling and up-selling to generate additional revenues and solidify account penetration.
• Training & Team Motivation. Develop, schedule and motivate 4-6 work crews (3-5 laborers and mechanics each) for custom new-home flooring construction projects. Handpicked to train and supervise employees in new installation techniques, quality production, and top-notch customer service practices.
• Leadership. Chosen to run daily operations, including sales and business development, benchmarking streamlined operations processes and innovative marketing strategies to promote best-in-class services.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
If you have a difficulty with your Advertising Associate resume writing or CV writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, resume samples, CV templates and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Advertising Associate Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Advertising Associate resume sample.