Assistant Principal Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Focus: Elementary/Middle School Principal |
Teaching and leadership professional with over twenty years experience in the classroom supported by ongoing staff development opportunities, certification and current trend seminars. Successful mentoring of staff in various committee roles and administration development teams. Educational visionary who has implemented forward thinking processes. Dedicated to student and family education and interaction with the community. Type 75/03 Certification. Wyoming teaching license K-12.
EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Wayside District, Wayside, Wyoming
1982 - Present
Smith and Nancy Hill Elementary Schools
1996 - Present
Smith Elementary School
1989 - 1996
2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grades
1984 - 1989
2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grades
1982 - 1984
|• District 304 organization, cross-grade level planning, and committee participation. |
• Liaison between school and community using speaking engagements and written media to advocate the educational organization and goals of the organization.
• Provided additional strategy for "at risk" children and their families, through individual needs planning.
• Second Grade Team Leader, chairing curriculum discussions and guidelines for grade level staff members.
• Member of Building Leadership team, specializing in Reading and Language Arts.
1996 - Present
|• T.A.O.E.P. Coordinator performs multi-task in managing the state-grant supported program for "at risk" children. Requires tracking and supervision of six staff participants including time, attendance and payroll. Individual student plans are designed for each special needs student that provides for tutoring, mentoring, and parenting workshops. This program operates with the goal of strengthening the home-school interaction.|
|Team Participant|| |
|• "Interconnections", Corridor Partnership for Excellence in Education. |
One of seven teachers who worked together for one week to design and implement the foundation of the behavior management program currently used at Smith School. Program was named "Seven Habits of Highly Effective Students".
|Program Staff Member|| |
1985 - 1999
|• T.A.O.E.P. Advantage Program - Truant Alternative Optional Educational Program|
Aurora University, Medicine Bow, Wyoming
North Wyoming University, Casper, Wyoming
|• District Education to Careers Committee, 1999 - Present |
• Behavior Management Team, 1994 - Present
• District Language Arts/Literacy Committee, 1996 - Present
• Building Leadership Team, 1985 - Present
• Grade Level Team Leader, 1985 - 1998
• Wayside Education Asso. West, Wyoming Education Asso., National Education Asso., 1982 - Present
• Principal Interview/Selection Committee: one of a team of leaders to interview principal candidates and provide recommendation to District Superintendent and School Board. (1984 and 1994)
|• April, 2002, Presented Interviewing and Hiring Strategies for the New Teacher to 40 student teachers |
• January, 2002, Novice Teacher Seminar-Implementing a Student Management Plan, presented to approximately 25 novice teachers
• Professional Growth Presenter for District 304, "Seven Habits of Highly Effective Students"
• February, 1999, Reading Symposium Presenter for District 304, "Developmental Reading Assessment"
• Summer 1998 presented to approximately 150 new teachers and staff members, during orientation, "Seven Habits of Highly Effective Students"
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Assistant Principal Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Assistant Principal resume sample.