Babysitter Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE BABYSITTER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address |
City, ST ZipCode
Home: Phone #
- Leadership skills achieved by managing all aspects of establishing and successfully operating a small business, preparing and managing budgets, maintaining accounts receivables/payables, hiring and training personnel and implementing sales, marketing and public relations programs.
- Problem-solving skills honed through the providing customized and individualized care to children of all ages via both babysitting and in-home daycare businesses.
- Organization skills evidenced by ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure, time sensitive environment.
- Customer service skills gained by actively listening to customers and creating a safe and seamless experience for their children.
RENT A SITTER
|Owner||12/2004 to present|
Created original concept and launched babysitting business throughout Leesburg and surrounding areas, currently serving approximately 500 families and completing over 3000 babysitting jobs per year.
- Selected, interviewed and hired 16 high performing child care providers in the area, as evidenced by high parent satisfaction rate and significant return requests.
- Conduct sales calls and appointment setting for growth and expansion of business, marketing and advertising for awareness, and sitter training to improve the qualifications of the staff.
- Provide a seamless experience for parents requesting sitters, and ensure timely and professional follow up with clients.
GUARDIAN SELF STORAGE
|Relief Manager||9/2005 to present|
Oversee all aspects of the management of 3 properties including completing sales of rental units and supervising opening and closing procedures.
- Show unit properties to potential renters and relieve other property managers.
- Handle financial operations of business including bookkeeping, bank deposits and invoicing.
- Serve as point of contact for difficult customer situations, and adept at diffusing these situations with patience and professionalism.
A HAPPY HOME DAYCARE
|Owner||4/2001 to 10/2005|
Owned and operated an in-home child care business which involved helping children grow by teaching crafts, arts, socialization, respect for others and sharing while ensuring a safe and warm environment for children of all ages.
- Ensured a fun and safe play environment for children ages 6 months to 5 years.
- Prepared snacks and lunches and maintained schedule including naps and outside play time.
- Emphasized commitment to safety by consistently maintaining legally required ratios of 6 children to each childcare provider.
DIPLOMAT TRAVEL ADVISORS
|Travel Agent||11/1996 to 3/2001|
- Utilized both Sabre and Apollo systems to arrange business and leisure travel for regular and walk-in customers, book and ticket air, rail, and cruise reservations and arrange rental cars, accommodations, and specialty tours.
- Continually improved client-relations skills, resulting in the ability to provide individual clients with appropriate suggestions and recommendations.
AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL ADVISORS
|Travel Agent||11/1994 to 10/1996|
- Utilized Sabre system to arrange business and leisure travel for regular and walk-in customers, book and ticket air, rail, and cruise reservations and arrange rental cars, accommodations, and specialty tours.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Ticket and Gate Agent||8/1990 to 5/1994|
Assisted passengers with check in process by assigning seats, directing passengers to their gates and checking documentation for international flights while maintaining on-time performance goals and providing exceptional customer service.
- Utilized Sabre system as a liaison between the airline operation and the flight crew.
- Monitored carry-on luggage and operated jet way and aircraft doors.
- Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale VA – 1990 to 1992
- Associate of Arts in Business and Marketing, Minor in Travel and Geography
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Babysitter Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Babysitter resume sample.