Bank Management Executive Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE BANK MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address · City, ST ZipCode, Country · phone: Phone # · Email Address
CORPORATE TRUST SERVICES ~ BANKING
Branch Management / Back Office Operations
Highly accomplished and results-oriented Financial and Bank Management Executive with a 15+ year track record of success developing corporate growth, stability, and financial performance. Possess outstanding organizational and communication abilities, and demonstrate proven leadership skills. Strong financial management background includes experience in financial and cost accounting, budgeting, strategic planning, reporting and cost control. Experienced at building and leading teams of up to 55 employees. Consistently leverage information systems to maximize productivity. Core Competencies include:
| || || |
|Bank of America, New York, NY||1997 to 2006|
VICE PRESIDENT AND MANAGER, TRUST OPERATIONS
Managed the bank’s U.S. domestic custody business, including oversight for teams of up to 55 employees and 400 account transactions. Provided office support for all fiduciary areas in Trust and Private Banking. Responsible for trust operations control and safekeeping services for client disbursements, asset management system balancing, vault services, central files, and class action litigation processing. Significantly upgraded service and product offerings, implemented a trade initiation and client reporting Internet product, and significantly reduced customer defections.
Client Services: Recruited to retain and increase business from the bank’s most prestigious and profitable clients
- Ensured the retention of Japanese security businesses and gained significant new business from all other Asian markets, a $22B total.
Trust Operations: Challenged to streamline back-office operations, cut expenses and improve efficiencies of a 55-employee team.
- Promoted several high performing team members, created innovative work processes that enhanced productivity and reduced poor performing and/or redundant staff, resulting in a $1.4 annual company savings.
Back Office Operations: Orchestrated the paid bond and related cash account reconciliation and reduction process.
- Reduced number of un-reconciled paid bonds and related cash accounts by 1000%, from over 3 million to 30,000, a project that left unfinished posed a significant liability to the bank.
Process Improvement: Orchestrated an overhaul of the bank’s antiquated client term note payment process.
- Researched feasibility of the two best options – conducting a system conversion or exiting the business. Managed the system conversion process from conception to execution, including vendor selection and ultimately, marketing the system to other customers. Successfully turned disgruntled customers into satisfied ones.
|PNC Bank, New York, NY||1988 to 1996|
VICE PRESIDENT, GLOBAL INVESTMENT SERVICES – SAN PAULO BRANCH
Launched global securities lending business and merge corporate trust operations.
Growth / Improvement: Selected by the General Manager to spearhead the development, research and execution of a Global Securities Lending product for the bank’s Sao Paulo Branch.
- Successfully grew product revenue to over $4M per annum.
- Within two years, increased loans under management by 20%, from $1B to over $20B.
- Conducted thorough research on the potential benefits and risks to bank, including writing a detailed business plan, designing the product profile and spearheading the internal product review and approval process.
- Obtained regulatory approval, prepared legal agreements, assessed potential tax consequences under various tax treaties, obtained credit lines for borrowers, evaluated market and operations risks for 30 countries, selected staff of 5 and a system vendor, managed the system installation, and wrote procedures.
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
BA – Economics, Minor – Political Science
Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Suspicious Activity Report (SAR)
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
USA Patriot Act
Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
W-1099 and W-1042 Reporting
Microsoft Excel and Word; SWIFT; DTC; Fluent in Spanish and Italian
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Bank Management Executive Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Bank Management Executive resume sample.