Behavioral Consultant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE BEHAVIORAL CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode, Country||E-mail: Email Address|
B.A., Psychology, anticipated May 2002
Thiel College – Greenville, Pennsylvania
|Sensible Solutions for Life– Sharon, Pennsylvania||2002 – Present|
- Assist staff with programs, activities and models used in the assessment and testing process for personal development and career-advancement services.
- Wrote document addressing new ideas about treating people according to unique motivational needs, which was distributed on e-list to career experts who use this assessment tool.
INTERN (BEHAVIORAL CONSULTANT ASSISTANT)
|Thiel College – Greenville, Pennsylvania||1998 – 2002|
|PSYCHOLOGY ASSISTANT||(September 2000 – May 2002)|
|FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYEE||(September 1998 – May 2000)|
- Assist psychology professors in grading papers (multiple choice, true/false, short answer) and proctor exams.
- Tutor students on an individual basis to improve their comprehension of subject matter.
- File graduate school information in organized manner for easy retrieval per state and programs.
- Worked in kitchen, operating conveyor dishwasher/disposal. Cleaned dining room. Prepped foods (defrost, wash, cut).
|Penn-Ohio Cemetery Association – Sharon, Pennsylvania||1996 – 1998|
- Maintained neat appearance of landscaping (lawn, shrubs, flowers).
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Behavioral Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Behavioral Consultant resume sample.