Body Shop Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE BODY SHOP MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
| Phone #
- Accomplished professional with extensive experience in diverse areas of marine repair, marine / auto valuation, auto collision, restoration, and marine / auto repair.
- Instrumental in properly valuating marine and auto insurance claims, which produced significant cost savings within the insurance industry.
- Ability to leverage skills and capabilities to participate in insurance, claims adjusting, damage assessment, and loss / damage activities associated with boats and autos.
- High level of expertise in repairing all makes and models of outboard, inboard, and inboard/outboard engines including diesel.
- Expert knowledge in repairing all models of marine drives and drive systems.
- Adept in boat hull structures including aluminum, fiberglass, and steel as well as antique boat drives and hulls.
- Significant exposure to the insurance industry relating to marine repair and auto collision.
- Excellent leadership abilities concerning antique and classic car valuation.
Body Shop Manager
|Outboard and Marine Engine Service||1996 – Present|
- Handled insurance responsibilities associated with estimation, insurance claims handling, and damage assessment.
- Determined fraudulent insurance claims and reduced risk exposure levels.
- Played a key role in assessing the value of boats.
- Maintained full bottom line responsibility for all operational matters of a 9,000 sq. ft. facility including organizational management, staff supervision, marketing, customer service, and financial management.
- Supervised and trained 5 employees in daily job responsibilities.
- Diagnosed and repaired all types of personal watercraft including jet skis and waverunners.
Body Shop Manager
|Star Auto Body Repair||1995 – 1996|
- Provided leadership and direction to collision repair, estimation, and refinishing.
- Managed all facets of daily operations within the organization.
- Supervised a staff of 3 employees on a daily basis.
- Diagnosed and estimated body repair costs.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Body Shop Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Body Shop Manager resume sample.