Call Center Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CALL CENTER MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Manager with over 7 years experience growing a business, reducing expenses, increasing profits, and providing strategic assistance. Industry experience includes telecommunications, financial services, publications, wireless services, and business services.|
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
Acme Resources, Houston, Texas
2000 - Present
|Provide strategic and tactical oversight of a $5.05 million call center with 13 managers as direct reports, supervise four shifts of 250 marketing representatives. Report to the vice president of operations. Participate on a sales team providing support and consultation in the area of operational expertise. Provide the chief executive officer with advice regarding feasibility of projects and quotes. Communicate with the company president/owner, information technology manager, human resource manager, senior training manager, and quality assurance manager. Interact externally with the vice president of vendor management and central listing unit managers on the account level. Major accounts include Reliant Energy, MBNA AmericaBank, and Dun & Bradstreet.
• Achieved as high as 140% for sales goal per day and 150% of plan for billable hours in 2001.
• Increased total outsourced hours by 17%, receiving the #1 Outsourcing Provider Award from MBNA AmericaBank, the largest global independent credit card issuer, in 2000 and 2001 for consistently exceeding revenue performance goals.
• Grew monthly revenue by 800% within two years.
• Recognized by Dun & Bradstreet as the #1 Database Vendor for management of their database maintenance program, which has led to the negotiation of an additional campaign.
• Participated in planning the call center's ergonomics to accommodate a growth in personnel throughout tenure from 12 to 250 marketing representatives.
• Initiated and implemented an employee recognition program for marketing representatives, which reduced attrition, reduced hiring and training expenses, and elevated morale.
• Developed and established an incentive program based on individual sales per hour, which improved the working environment and attrition, increased performance, and allowed the company to bill at a 4% higher rate.
• Participated in the development and implementation of the quality assurance department based on previous experience in this area, establishing monitoring controls and focusing on quality sales.
• Created training curriculum and served in a "train the trainer" capacity to facilitate program to training managers.
• Composed, rewrote, and edited telemarketing scripts for each client based on goals and objectives, identifying calling times to reach targeted audiences.
Zane Company, Houston, Texas
1999 - 2000
|Managed operations of a telecommunications call center. Supervised 5 team leaders with 216 marketing representatives and 8 verifiers on two shifts.
• Earned ranking as the #1 Vendor with Pacific Bell Telephone and #2 Vendor with Southwestern Bell Telephone.
• Based on high productivity, Southwestern Bell account expanded to include all telecommunication services.
Octagon, Inc., Killeen and El Paso, Texas
1996 - 1999
|Hired as a sales manager, consistently ranking in the top 10% company-wide. Promoted to assistant branch manager, managing wireless, credit card, balance transfer, and long distance services for accounts such as AT&T and Citibank. Achieved ranking in the top 5% company-wide. Promoted to branch manager, coordinating and directing a $6 million operation.|
|•||Microsoft Office Professional 2000 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Call Center Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Call Center Manager resume sample.