Catering Sales Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CATERING SALES MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Home: Phone #
- Highly accomplished Catering Sales Manager with experience in all aspects of catering sales, event management, and meeting planning within high profile hotels.
- Skilled in managing events for hundreds of attendees including planning menus, arranging layout, securing vendors, and preparing guest lists.
- Background in operations management, sales management, business development, marketing, strategic planning, client relationship management, customer service, and public relations.
- Instrumental in introducing cost containment programs, streamlining business processes, and enhancing operational efficiency levels.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office.
|Catering Sales Manager – Courtyard by Marriott||2005 – Present|
- Maintain full bottom line responsibility for selling hotel meeting space, banquet facilities, restaurant, food and beverage, and audiovisual services.
- Spearhead the development of proposals, contracts, and banquet event orders.
- Surpass revenue objectives on a consistent basis.
- Play a key role in maximizing revenue levels for the hotel due to sound sales acumen.
- Lead business development efforts and expand customer base in a saturated market.
- Invite new clients to the hotel for site visits prior to booking events.
|Catering Sales Manager – Holiday Inn||2003 – 2004|
- Managed all facets of sales functions including business development, account management, marketing, and customer service.
- Coordinated meetings and events for social gatherings, government departments, associations, and corporations.
- Cultivated positive and enduring relationships with a diverse clientele.
|Catering Sales Manager – Hilton Towers||2001 – 2003|
- Generated revenue by booking events for high profile organizations, affiliations, and hotel patrons.
- Surpassed sales objectives involving hotel meeting space, banquet rooms, and food and beverage outlets.
- Utilized Delphi Sales System to prepare proposals, contracts, and banquet event orders.
- Conducted market research and identified emerging market trends.
- Participated in various sales and marketing networking events, chamber functions, and cluster public relation activities, which contributed to business development efforts.
|Catering Sales Coordinator / Manager – The Hyatt, Washington, DC||1999 – 2001|
- Maintained full responsibility for booking small meetings for up to 100 individuals.
- Handled last minute and pop-up bookings successfully.
- Provided high level of support to the Director of Catering concerning the preparation of departmental reports, which included forecasting, financial, and bookings.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Catering Sales Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Catering Sales Manager resume sample.