Classroom Teacher Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CLASSROOM TEACHER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
|Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education (Minnesota Licensure K-8) / Social Studies Cognate|
|GPA: 3.55, • Gangs and Their Culture workshop, Institute for School Safety, February 12, 2003. |
• Professional Development Day, University of Minnesota, April 8, 2003.
BROOKVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Arden Hills, MN
2002 - Present
|Classroom Teacher: 2nd Grade|
|• Developed, coordinated and taught Language Arts (reading, phonics, spelling, grammar, and writing), Math, Social Studies, Science/Health and Art. Collaborated with cooperating teacher to organize integrated thematic units. |
• Utilized varied teaching techniques to meet the needs of visual, kinesthetic and auditory learners for all subject areas.
• Participated in school conferences, staff meetings, trips, music program and initial fall open house/classroom preparation.
ST. PETER JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, Minneapolis, MN
2002 - 2002
|Classroom Teacher: 8th Grade English|
|• Demonstrated excellent behavior, time and organizational management skills for the middle school level. |
• Taught grammar and spelling, mentored individuals, recorded student data and assisted with classroom preparation.
JOHNSON PRIMARY SCHOOL, Brooklyn Park, MN
2001 - 2001
|Classroom Teacher: Kindergarten|
|• Team taught Science (Wood), Reading (Story Group) and Art (Thanksgiving theme).|
KENNEDY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Andover, MN
2000 - 2000
|Classroom Teacher: 4th Grade|
|• Observed classroom academics and activities. Assisted with grading and classroom preparation.|
TENHOFF CHILD CARE CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Minneapolis, MN
1998 - 2002
|Preschool Assistant Teacher / Teacher's Aide: Ages 3-5|
|• Cared for children (some with behavior problems): daily living skills, meals, socialization, academics and recreation. |
• Communicated with families to foster a nurturing and challenging environment. Participated in staff meetings.
• Helped coordinate celebrations and special events.
GREEN HILLS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Robbinsdale, MN
2002 - 2002
|Book Buddies Volunteer|
|• Read with a struggling reader mornings before school to improve his interest and ability.|
|National Education Association • Education Minnesota|
OTHER EMPLOYMENT WHILE FINANCING COLLEGE
|(Have balanced two or more jobs since age 16) |
• Financed 100% of college expenses by working in retail (detailed list available upon request).
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Classroom Teacher Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Classroom Teacher resume sample.