Clinical Director Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CLINICAL DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Home: Phone #
|City, ST ZipCode||
E-mail: Email Address
- Highly accomplished Clinical Director with extensive experience working in clinical environments including inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Expertise in the treatment of substance abuse and mental illness.
- Skilled in conducting individual, group, and family therapy sessions as well as lectures.
- Handling testing including Millon, MMPI, and TAT as well as making diagnoses.
- Consulting with healthcare teams and physicians concerning the planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
- Adept in individual and family education.
- Instrumental in providing exceptional level of service to all individuals.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Polish.
Kaufman Assessments Services – Naples, FL (1980 – Present)
Clinical Program Director
- Managed clinical activities within a licensed DUI service provider.
- Supervised daily job responsibilities of 3 clinicians.
- Provided weekly clinical staffing reports to management.
- Supervised all facts of the MISA program.
- Ensured compliance with DHS regulations for the agency as well as 2060 rule and licensing requirements.
- Reviewed patient files and provided testing in patients’ native language.
- Prepared psychological and psychiatric assessments for patients with dual diagnoses.
- Conducted therapy sessions involving group, individual, marital, couple, and EAP program assistance counseling.
CADC Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor
Certified Mental Illness & Substance Abuse Counselor
Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology – Roosevelt University
Bachelor of Science, Education – University of Illinois
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Clinical Director Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Clinical Director resume sample.