Computer Network Administrator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE COMPUTER NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address. City, ST ZipCode, Country, Phone #
- Versatile, hardworking individual; driven to meet or exceed expectations.
- Passion and exceptional aptitude for working with computers. Skilled in troubleshooting and identifying procedures needed to maintain a reliable and efficient network to keep the organization running smoothly and profitably.
- Knowledgeable in designing gates in hardware and software to allow free exchange of data, custom applications and the computer power to process this information for authorized users and in setting up firewalls to protect proprietary information from outsiders.
- Effective interpersonal skills; work well as a team member with people at all levels of an organization and of various cultures. Equally capable working independently.
- Computer proficiency includes: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), QuickBooks Pro, backup-protocol, scanning documents/graphics
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Coursework in Computer Technology, 2001 Maintain 4.0 GPA
System State University, Outlook Campus – Apple, Ohio
Coursework in Mechanical Engineering, 1972
Format State University – Excel, Ohio
Coursework in MicroComputer Familiarization, 1984
Proxy State University – Access, Pennsylvania
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, 2001
Microsoft Certified Professional, 2000
- Networking Essentials
- Proxy Server
- Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft NT 4.0
- NT Server in the Enterprise
- NT Workstation
|Brant Construction Co., Inc. – Hermitage, Pennsylvania||1972 – Present|
|CARPENTER FOREMAN||1972 – Present|
Earned respect of co-workers and supervisors in family-owned business through diligent observation and application of skills learned. Demonstrate remarkable work ethic.
- Supervise 3 – 10 carpenters and laborers in construction/renovation/maintenance of residential/commercial buildings. Schedule subcontractors. Ensure accuracy of work.
- Calculate estimates regarding material costs, labor costs and time from start of project to completion. Organize job site and ensure tasks are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Computer Network Administrator Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Computer Network Administrator resume sample.