Computer Network Administrator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages and disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE COMPUTER NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address. City, ST ZipCode, Country, Phone #
- Versatile, hardworking individual; driven to meet or exceed expectations.
- Passion and exceptional aptitude for working with computers. Skilled in troubleshooting and identifying procedures needed to maintain a reliable and efficient network to keep the organization running smoothly and profitably.
- Knowledgeable in designing gates in hardware and software to allow free exchange of data, custom applications and the computer power to process this information for authorized users and in setting up firewalls to protect proprietary information from outsiders.
- Effective interpersonal skills; work well as a team member with people at all levels of an organization and of various cultures. Equally capable working independently.
- Computer proficiency includes: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), QuickBooks Pro, backup-protocol, scanning documents/graphics
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Coursework in Computer Technology, 2001 Maintain 4.0 GPA
System State University, Outlook Campus – Apple, Ohio
Coursework in Mechanical Engineering, 1972
Format State University – Excel, Ohio
Coursework in MicroComputer Familiarization, 1984
Proxy State University – Access, Pennsylvania
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, 2001
Microsoft Certified Professional, 2000
- Networking Essentials
- Proxy Server
- Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft NT 4.0
- NT Server in the Enterprise
- NT Workstation
|Brant Construction Co., Inc. – Hermitage, Pennsylvania||1972 – Present|
|CARPENTER FOREMAN||1972 – Present|
Earned respect of co-workers and supervisors in family-owned business through diligent observation and application of skills learned. Demonstrate remarkable work ethic.
- Supervise 3 – 10 carpenters and laborers in construction/renovation/maintenance of residential/commercial buildings. Schedule subcontractors. Ensure accuracy of work.
- Calculate estimates regarding material costs, labor costs and time from start of project to completion. Organize job site and ensure tasks are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Computer Network Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Computer Network Administrator resume sample.