Computer Systems Administrator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages and disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address · City, ST ZipCode · Phone #
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Networking • Hardware Support
- Knowledgeable in computer hardware, system design, and software solutions. Strong technical, troubleshooting, and process management skills.
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic. Thrive on challenging projects. Win through hard work and persistence. Learn new skills rapidly.
- Keen observer. Accurately assess technical challenges; identify and create workable solutions. Forward-looking; seek new ways to solve old problems.
- Effective team member with noteworthy communication and interpersonal skills. Equally competent and self-motivated to work independently.
- Computer expertise includes:
|Windows 95 and 98||Windows XP||Visual Basic|
|Windows ME||2000 Server||Novell Network|
|Windows 2000 Pro||2000 Advanced Server||Linux|
ITT Tech – Youngstown, Ohio
Anticipated Certificate in Computer Networking, 2006
Current GPA: 3.0
|Philips’s Water||2001 – Present|
|Cohen’s Office Furniture||1997 – 1999|
- Commended for performing reliably and in a friendly manner. Check accuracy of orders and inventory. Perform equipment maintenance as needed.
- Expediently deliver products to businesses and private owners. Confirm store deliveries and match items to shipping document list. Ensure shelves remain stocked.
Replacement Parts Shipping Clerk
|Teller’s and Scott’s, Inc.||1999 – 2001|
- Prepared UPS and FedEx shipments using computerized system. Verified products in inventory through computer-based database.
Food Service Associate
|Chicken Supreme||1995 – 1998|
- Versatile and dependable employee; capably performed in various areas (front counter, drive thru, food prep, etc.).
|The Daily Times||1992 – 1998|
- Consistently provided dependable, timely delivery of daily newspapers to two full routes. Managed route; collected payments.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Computer Systems Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Computer Systems Administrator resume sample.