Computer Systems Administrator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address · City, ST ZipCode · Phone #
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Networking • Hardware Support
- Knowledgeable in computer hardware, system design, and software solutions. Strong technical, troubleshooting, and process management skills.
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic. Thrive on challenging projects. Win through hard work and persistence. Learn new skills rapidly.
- Keen observer. Accurately assess technical challenges; identify and create workable solutions. Forward-looking; seek new ways to solve old problems.
- Effective team member with noteworthy communication and interpersonal skills. Equally competent and self-motivated to work independently.
- Computer expertise includes:
|Windows 95 and 98||Windows XP||Visual Basic|
|Windows ME||2000 Server||Novell Network|
|Windows 2000 Pro||2000 Advanced Server||Linux|
ITT Tech – Youngstown, Ohio
Anticipated Certificate in Computer Networking, 2006
Current GPA: 3.0
|Philips’s Water||2001 – Present|
|Cohen’s Office Furniture||1997 – 1999|
- Commended for performing reliably and in a friendly manner. Check accuracy of orders and inventory. Perform equipment maintenance as needed.
- Expediently deliver products to businesses and private owners. Confirm store deliveries and match items to shipping document list. Ensure shelves remain stocked.
Replacement Parts Shipping Clerk
|Teller’s and Scott’s, Inc.||1999 – 2001|
- Prepared UPS and FedEx shipments using computerized system. Verified products in inventory through computer-based database.
Food Service Associate
|Chicken Supreme||1995 – 1998|
- Versatile and dependable employee; capably performed in various areas (front counter, drive thru, food prep, etc.).
|The Daily Times||1992 – 1998|
- Consistently provided dependable, timely delivery of daily newspapers to two full routes. Managed route; collected payments.
If you have a difficulty with your resume writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Computer Systems Administrator Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Computer Systems Administrator resume sample.