Corporate Account Executive Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CORPORATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Sales and sales management professional with more than 6 years of solid sales and marketing experience. High- energy producer who has a proven record of success exceeding quota on a personal level and for motivating a team to perform at their highest potential. Sales success is primarily attributed to the development of interactive relationships with accounts and for creating a referral network. Management background includes recruiting, hiring, training, and supervising sales personnel, developing and conducting sales blitzes and other campaigns to strategically promote the business, working with team members to grow their accounts, providing leadership and support to achieve forecasted sales goals, monitoring progress, and developing reports for senior management. Computer skills includes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).|
|OCTAGON, INC., Houston, Texas|
|Corporate Account Executive, 2000 - Present|
|Managed the South Texas territory. Called on Fortune 500 companies, as well as federal and educational accounts. Interacted with chief operating officers, chief executive officers, and general managers on the corporate side, communications coordinators and government agents, and superintendents and principals within school districts. Negotiated contracts that ranged from 5 to 150 units.
· Achieved as high as 206% of monthly plan for number of units sold.
· Earned ranking as 3rd in the region and 53rd in the nation for annual production.
· Received Award as the highest revenue-producing agent in region (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico) for four consecutive quarters.
|ACME RESOURCES, Houston, Texas|
|Sales Manager, 1999 - 2000|
|Recruited into a sales manager's position, with total profit and loss responsibility for the Houston territory. Supervised up to 10 sales representatives.
· Grew sales force by 500%, achieving recognition as the #1 team in the Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin area.
· Team exceeded plan consistently, attaining as high as 125%.
|FERNDALE CORPORATION, Houston, Texas|
|Sales Manager, 1997 - 1999|
|Managed all operations involved in the sale of wireless communications to both corporate accounts and individuals. Maintained total profit and loss responsibility. Supervised a staff of sales associates. Interacted with business owners, controllers, purchasing agents and administrative support personnel.
· Achieved as high as 185% of plan for personal sales and team achieved as high as 133%.
· Team achieved or exceeded plan every month in 1998.
· Developed a repair facility in the store that reduced customer turnaround time.
· Organized the sales floor ergonomically and reduced time per sale by 70%.
· Selected higher quality candidates and contributed to one associate's promotion to a management position.
· Created quote sheets that allowed management to track percentage of purchases from number of inquiries.
· Designed a thank you envelope distributed after each purchase.
· Introduced $10 referral credit program.
· Initiated cold calling, trained staff, and established a quota of at least 10 calls per day.
· Served as a customer service representative for one year. Won quarterly contests for generating the most add-on sales and saving lost sales from customers closing accounts.
|DOYLE AND ASSOCIATES, Houston, Texas|
|Account Manager, 1995 - 1997|
|Piloted a new program, managing the company's 15 largest nationwide accounts. Negotiated special pricing and served as liaison with sales representatives. Held positions as an inside sales representative and independent account representative until promoted to account manager.|
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
|Bachelor of Arts, Business|
|Dale Carnegie Sales Training|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Corporate Account Executive Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Corporate Account Executive resume sample.