Corporate Trainer Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CORPORATE TRAINER MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode, Country||Cell: Phone #|
CORPORATE TRAINER MANAGER / SALES COACH
Strategic Business Alliances • Innovative Sales Tactics • Customized Training Programs
High-energy, creative finance professional offering over 15 years’ experience in sales management, marketing, and new business development. Deep expertise includes strengths in consultative selling and relationship building. Performance-driven leader with particular talent for coaching and motivating sales teams to outstanding revenueresults.
Received numerous company awards for excellence in sales performance, community relations, and leadership.
CAPABILITIES AND VALUES OFFERED>
Sales Training: Develop and implement training curriculum to effectively blend sales skills and product knowledge with corporate marketing strategy.
Brand Marketing: Enhance company image through consistent relationship building and strategic partnerships.
Client Presentations: Introduce and promote new products and services through creative sales presentations.
Staff Development: Coach and mentor sales staff on professional and personal development issues.
Community Relations: Build and maximize relationships with current network of business, corporate, and community leaders in Metropolitan DC area.
|Small Business Advocate, Moneytree Bank, Greenbelt, MD||2002 - 2004|
Challenge: Build $20 million loan and deposit portfolio in highly competitive banking environment by targeting small businesses. Developed innovative sales and marketing strategies to penetrate new customer segments in Greater Washington area. Trained 25 branch managers on marketing additional banking products and services to current and prospective clients. Created and conducted seminars demonstrating techniques in prospects, cold calls, lead generation, and consultative sales. Designed instructional materials, integrated role-plays, facilitated group discussions, and incorporated hands-on exercises to ensure training effectiveness.
Contributions and Results:
- Grew small business portfolio from zero to $10 million in eight-month period by implementing new marketing strategies.
- Coached sales team to achieve $500,000 monthly production goal in less than 90 days by establishing new in-house sales training.
- Transformed company’s visibility and recognition in community through active partnerships with networking, community, and civic organizations.
- Devised and implemented, “Million Dollar Club”, an incentive program for sales representatives reaching $1 million in annual loan volume.
- Accomplished highest level of revenue production among peers in region through targeted, sales-focused approach.
|Regional Market Manager, Bank of Washington, Washington, DC||2000–2002|
Challenge: Influence conservative management team to increase dollars spent with minority suppliers and vendors in Mid-Atlantic region. Identified minority and women-owned participants for bank’s $30 million contracting and procurement program. Drove new business development and marketing outreach activities with community-based, non-profit, and industry-affiliated organizations. Consulted with bank presidents in three states on monthly business objectives and current contracting goals.Contributions and Results:
- Increased bank product sales 40% by leveraging relationships with existing minority suppliers and vendors.
- Exceeded annual procurement goal of 15% by securing $10 million in contracting opportunities.
- Spearheaded development of mentor protégée program, which teamed smaller subcontractors with prime vendors in procurement program.
- Captured company’s top quality awards, “Meeting Overall Regional Goals” and “Overall Participation on External Procurement Boards.”
Challenge: Facilitate bank conversion process for current clients and grow existing non-profit portfolio in Washington, DC. Directed and managed relationship development, customer-focused sales, and client needs assessments for 40 national, non-profit organizations. Coordinated extensive marketing campaigns to retain existing commercial clients. Assumed directive to grow annual profitability of non-profit portfolio by 20%.
Contributions and Results:
- Increased portfolio profitability 30% by adding 15 non-profit businesses and doubling the sale of banking services and products to current customer base.
- Strengthened client relationships by exhibiting high level of competence and professionalism during follow-up meetings and sales presentations.
- Expanded loan deposits 25% in nine-month period and obtained the “Best Deposit Growth on Team” award for top performance.
|Sunnyville Bank, Laurel, MD||1992–1997|
|Business Banking Officer||1996–1997|
|Financial Services Investment Officer||1992–1995|
Fast-tracked through increasingly responsible positions to pinnacle role as Business Banking Officer directing sales process for companies with annual revenues of $5 million and up. Juggled conflicting agendas of merging companies to execute comprehensive sales plan and marketing direction for eight branch managers. Taught effective sales techniques including prospects, lead generation, and value-added sales.
Contributions and Results:
- Raised department’s sales productivity 30% by leading five managers through weekly sales training and strategy sessions.
- Accomplished $7.5 million regional goal while serving as Financial Services Investment Officer and supporting ten licensed branch representatives.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
|Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance, Hampton University, Hampton, VA||1992|
Spin Sales Training by Huthwaite, Inc. • Omega Sales Training • Cohen Brown Sales Training
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Corporate Trainer Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Corporate Trainer Manager resume sample.