Corporate Trainer Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CORPORATE TRAINER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode · Phone # · Email Address
CORPORATE TRAINING · HUMAN RESOURCES
Highly accomplished training professional with successful ten-year track record in progressively responsible human resource positions at Fortune 100 companies. Possess superior presentation skills and proven ability to deliver large scale training programs. Proven success at coaching and mentoring employees. Results-oriented professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Self-starter and accomplish tasks in a conscientious and timely manner with proven attention to detail. Demonstrate strong competency in collaboration and problem solving.
SELECTED CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Selected for competitive undergraduate teaching engagement. Co-taught a semester long Leadership Development Course at Michigan State University for 35 undergraduate students. Topics discussed included diversity in the workplace, communicating and listening effectively, negotiation skills and giving and receiving feedback.
- Chosen to facilitate professional seminars for the Walt Disney World Company. Classes included: Professional Corporate Seminars Disney Approach to People Management (DAPM) and Disney Approach to Human Resource Management (DAHRM) Seminars.
- Provided counsel to over 250 employees throughout America Online regarding complex employee issues pertaining to HR policies and practices, corporate compensation, performance reviews, strategic staffing and selection and organizational structure and design.
- Successfully rolled out a new performance review system to over 300 employees. Scheduled employee training, assisted in curriculum design and delivered Go-Align training to employees via classroom and web-based settings
- Created a corporate summer intern program for over 200 America Online interns. Components included a 6-week executive speaker series, welcome reception, networking seminars, performance appraisal procedures and manager training.
- Effectively trained hiring managers on topics ranging from interviewing, employee performance, project assignment and basic Intern Management 101.
- Conducted College Recruiting Partner Training prior to regional college recruiting trips. Discussed trip budgets, handling interview schedule and process, and campus presentations.
- Developed and implemented training and standard operating procedures for the pre and post interview process for Walt Disney World Casting Center Operations.
- Acted as trainer PeopleSoft HR module to new Walt Disney World recruiters during system rollout.
- Chosen as trainer for External Walt Disney World Casting Team. Conducted training and handled ongoing development for 17 External Casting Representatives.
- Spoke at the American Association for Financial Professionals National Conference 2001 on the topic of “Retaining your best Financial Employees”
- Managed presentation and interview process on over 25 college campuses throughout the US, often presenting to and interviewing up to 500 candidates in one day.
PARTNERING FOR SUCCESS, Sterling VA
|12/2005 to present|
METRO WOMAN DIRECTORY OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA, Potomac Falls, VA
|4/2004 to 3/2005|
AMERICA ONLINE, INC., Dulles, VA
|12/1999 to 1/2004|
|Manager, Human Resources||10/2001 to 1/2004|
|Program Manager/Talent Acquisition Consultant||12/1999 to 10/2001|
PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS, Falls Church, VA
|8/1999 to 12/1999|
DISNEY WORLDWIDE SERVICES, INC., Lake Buena Vista, FL
|9/1994 to 5/1999|
|External Casting Representative, Casting Services||8/1995 to 2/1997|
|Trainer, Casting Services||9/1994 to 8/1996|
Masters of Labor Relations and Human Resources (MLRHR)
Bachelor of Social Science · Multidisciplinary Studies
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Corporate Trainer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Corporate Trainer resume sample.