Cost Estimator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE COST ESTIMATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Professional with over 10 years experience in cost estimating, cost control, and project management. Proven record of success analyzing all aspects of a project or area of responsibility, investigating and determining if monies are being spent appropriately, improving the estimating process for actuals, reducing expenses, and improving the efficiency of operations. Additional responsibility gained in marketing, public relations, and employment management.|
|The Romanov Agency, Houston, Texas||1995 - Present|
|Cost Estimating and Project Control Coordinator|
|Coordinate offshore drilling projects, with responsibility for analyzing and controlling costs, scheduling projects, procurement of materials and equipment, and reviewing contracts to control costs. Interact with engineers, project managers, schedulers, and cost controllers. Apprise corporate office in London with drilling production and progress reports. Report to the Project Services Director, the Vice President of Projects, and the President. Received two promotions in three years.
• Coordinate a $176 million project that is reimbursable.
• Manage a $156 million project, the first mini-tension leg platform facility in the world, on schedule. Produced marketing video that was presented to shareholders and investors.
• Handle cost control and scheduling for two additional projects with budgets between $15 million to $25 million and $250,000 in daily expenses per project.
• Oversee process that measures non-production time and develops a performance report on past projects, including industry averages.
|Geo Consultants, Houston, Texas||1988 - 1995|
|Managed all activities within the Laboratory. Developed the business plan, analyzed profits and productivity, developed cost analysis and break-even analysis reports, developed annual reports, performed market research, developed marketing strategies and marketing material, educated physicians and their staff regarding services, and purchased all supplies and equipment. Supervised temporary and full-time employees.
• Initiated and created the first business plan and first annual report.
• Created statistical databases used by senior management to compare Baylor to their competition and subsequently reduced turnaround time by more than 17%.
• Improved visibility by designing direct mail campaign with a targeted audience, creating marketing brochures and materials, and networking with physicians to provide education on service benefits.
• Wrote and implemented a computer network user's manual and improved the training process.
• Implemented an employee productivity measuring system that increased efficiency and improved sampling turnover time.
• Hired as a research technician in the Clinical/Research Laboratory.
|UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, Houston, Texas||1991|
|Masters, Business Administration|
|SAINT MARY'S COLLEGE, Notre Dame, Indiana||1988|
|Bachelor of Science, Biology|
|•||Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)|
|•||Expedition, Primavera, WordPerfect for Windows, Lotus|
|•||QuatroPro, Paradox, MacDraw, MacPaint, CricketGraph|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Cost Estimator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Cost Estimator resume sample.