Creative Marketing Director Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CREATIVE MARKETING DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, CA ZipCode, Country
Phone # ~ Email Address
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Dedicated to enriching and strategically channeling corporate branding initiatives.
Vibrant, self-driven and intuitive professional possessing a genuine passion for delivering first-class customer service and satisfaction. Exemplary communication, presentation and interpersonal skills enhance and sustain business relationships at all levels. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resourceful leadership style unites staff striving toward the common goal. Evokes creativity, motivation and a positive mindset amongst team members. Remains calm, tactful, focused and productive, regardless of the situation. Organizational expert: multitasks effectively in high pressure deadline-driven environments while supporting others to do the same. Well-developed administrative skills. Energized by new challenges.
- Customer Relationship Management
- National & Global Branding
- Talent & Vendor Sourcing
- Workload Prioritization
- Special Events & Trade Shows
- Marketing Communications
- Corporate Correspondence
- Conception & Ideation Sketches
- Budgetary Adherence
- Deadline Compliance
QUALIFICATIONS IN ACTION
|PRESIDENT/GRAPHIC DESIGNER||1998 to Present|
C. Digital Design Inc., Toronto, Ontario
Recognized the need to fill a niche market opportunity to provide quality, cost-effective graphic work within a client-focused service continuum. Develop the full gamut of targeted print collateral, branding measures, exhibition and event design, marketing campaigns, and promotional concepts. Interface seamlessly with the key decision makers in a positive and unwaveringly patient, tactful and diplomatic manner. Handle all company administrative details. Cultivate and sustain strategic client relationships, fostering loyalty in a competitive market. Spearhead all project requirements, from print quoting and managing the process from concept to final print.
- Aon’s graphic professional of choice to conceptualize innovative methods to leverage the existing corporate brand and create new sub-brands. List of deliverables includes impact-rich ads, brochures, Word templates, custom invites, inserts, flyers, logo designs, and stationery. Integrate branding into conference collateral such as eye-catching booth designs and banners.
- Retained by Stringer Brisbin Humphrey, one of Canada's leading management labour relations, employment and human resources law firms. Relied upon to implement the essence of corporate branding via ads, brochures, bios, RFPs, conference brochures and flyers. Project manage each assignment in tandem with other clients, protective of deadlines and budgets.
- Meet demands to deliver critical event management as a marketing strategy for Event Spectrum, 12th on Profit 100 Ranking of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies. Meet global print material needs for corporate events with clients spanning Nissan and Infiniti, to Bell Canada and SYSCO. Generate itinerary brochures, signage, save the date, and custom invites.
- Resourceful nature and network knowledge easily calls upon reputable designers and sources suppliers to expedite project completion in tight deadlines.
- Strong business intuition keeps expenses down. Conduct cost analysis to ensure maximum POI for purchasing equipment that eases work flow better, expands in-house functionality, and saves money. Technology assessed is diverse in scope, encompassing computer peripherals, software, folding machines, and photocopiers.
|STUDIO MANAGER||2000 to 2003|
J. Walter Thompson, Toronto, Ontario
Brought on board to head the design work projects. Hired, scheduled, and provided direction for a 4-member design team. Lent campaign insight to Art Directors and Creative Writers. Tended to client billing, expense reduction, and interdepartmental meetings. Conceived marketing pieces for internal communications, annual reports, brochures, pamphlets, sales and PR kits, POP and catalogues. Balanced time to fulfill these accountabilities with private client workload.
- Transitioned the company out of an archaic technology platform and time consuming operational processes. Launched a host of production boosting measures including more current billing protocols, a client file archival system, and the integration of better studio equipment and software.
- Overall contributions repositioned the studio from being in the red to a progressive and efficient firm capturing $80K net in billings within the first year of implementation.
Advertising & Design Diploma ~ Ontario College of Art
Quark Xpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Excel, FileMaker Pro, Acrobat, Email and Internet Research.
Running ~ Cooking
Creative ~ Intuitive ~ Resourceful
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Creative Marketing Director Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Creative Marketing Director resume sample.