Critical Care Nurse Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CRITICAL CARE NURSE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode||Cell: Phone #|
CRITICAL CARE NURSE
- Dedicated, self-motivated individual with proven record of responsibility. Sound clinical skills. Plan, deliver and manage direct patient care. Quick-thinking and calm under pressure.
- Assess patient care needs. Implement nursing interventions and evaluate outcomes. Give medications, monitor IVs and administer treatments, dressing changes and nursing care plans. Ensure patient care is delivered in compliance to standards utilizing cost-effective methods.
- Strong communication skills. Establish rapport and sense of trust with a wide range of people of various cultures and socio-economic backgrounds. Treat all individuals with respect. Responsive to patient needs. Knowledgeable regarding HIPAA guidelines; keep sensitive information secure.
- Self-motivated to stay current on new information and healthcare procedures. Familiar with various state-of-the-art equipment and willing to learn operation of new equipment as it becomes available.
- Prioritize workload and multi-task in busy work environment. Analytical and decisive with excellent team-building skills. Flexible to changing priorities. Demonstrate professionalism at all times.
Critical Care Course, 5 weeks; 72 hours clinical experience; 42 hours theory
Southview Regional Health System, Intensive/Coronary Care and Cardiovascular Units
Provided care for patients presenting with critical health issues and requiring nursing care such as the following: postoperative open heart and valve replacement procedures, myocardial infarction, acute respiratory failure, gastrointestinal bleeds, and diabetic ketoacidosis.
EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION
RN, May 2006, Southview Regional Nursing School – Southview, Pennsylvania
Coursework included: Medical-Surgical, OR, ER, ICU, Rehab, Pediatrics, OB, Psychiatrics
Associate of Arts Candidate, Penn State University – Sharon, Pennsylvania
Coursework included: Physiology ~ Psychology ~ Intro to Microbiology ~ Mammalian Anatomy
LICENSURE / CLEARANCE / CERTIFICATION
Registered Nurse, License# pending, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
CPR Certification, current: successfully completed the national cognitive and skills evaluations in accordance with the curriculum of the American Heart Association for the BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED) Program
Criminal Record Check Clearance, 2004, PA State Police PATCH
Stylist License, State of Washington
|MANAGER, Suzy’s Salon – Walla-Walla, Washington||1999 – 2003|
|STYLIST, Fresh Cut Salon – Walla-Walla, Washington||1997 – 1999|
|STYLIST, Maria’s Styling Salon – Clarkston, Washington||1993 – 1995|
- Managed, encouraged and motivated stylists to increase productivity, thereby consistently meeting monthly sales quota. Interviewed and hired new personnel. Trained employees on effective strategies to deliver world-class customer service and build clientele. Performed quarterly inventory.
- Established repeat clientele by listening to customer’s preferences regarding styling suggestions and advising accordingly.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Critical Care Nurse Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Critical Care Nurse resume sample.