Customer Service Associate Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address · City, ST ZipAddress· Phone #
CLERICAL / CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
- Competent typist - 56 WPM
- Experienced with Microsoft Works, Microsoft Office, Windows ME, Windows XP
- Develop detailed knowledge of product line to communicate salable features
- Quote prices on sales packages, terms; prepares orders
- Track record for suggestive selling resulting in excellent closing ratio
- Energetic with the willingness to learn new tasks and accept responsibility
- Develop organized practical work procedures to increase efficiency
- Display confidence, composure and poise; fashion modeling experiences (4 years)
- Consistently maintain sharp, professional grooming standards in self and others
- Excellent communicator and empathetic listener
- Politely and promptly provide customer care
Design · Layout · Composition · Interviewing · Time management · Organization · Sales
Communication · Planning · Presentation · Follow through · Microsoft Office · Bookkeeping
|Sensations – Make-up Artist||2006 -Present|
- Skin care expert and sales customer service
|Missy Devine - Interior Designer||2004-2006|
- Created custom draperies and home décor.
|Sears - Sales Associate||2002-2004|
- Accomplished retail sales - exceeded all sales goals.
|Country Charms - Sales Associate||1999-2002|
Grove City, Pennsylvania
- Accomplished Retail Sales - Created marketing slogan for 2000 retail catalog.
|Kent State Trumbull Campus, Broadcasting Communications (minor) Criminal Justice||2004-2007|
|Kennedy Catholic High School, college preparatory||1998-2001|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Customer Service Associate Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Customer Service Associate resume sample.