Customer Service Provider Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode ~ Phone #
Results-oriented, responsible and experienced customer service professional offering:
- Eleven year track record of success in busy call center environments in both retail and telecommunication industries.
- An unwavering commitment to providing exceptional customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
- Outstanding problem solving and active listening skills – able to diffuse difficult customer situations with tact and ease, achieving winning outcomes for both the customer and company.
Verizon, New York, NY
|Customer Service Representative||1999 to present|
Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Manage a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
- Calm unsatisfied callers, repair trust and design best option solutions.
- Make service changes, recommend service options and schedule installations for phone, fax and computer lines.
- Provide detailed and accurate accounts of customer calls for prevention of future audit issues that consistently meet supervisor expectations.
- Awarded with Employee of the Month for commitment to going above and beyond the call of duty on a regular basis.
- Viewed as an exceptional team player. Successfully supported workload of two employees (over 60 clients per day) for one month when call center was understaffed.
- Resolve an average of 250 inquiries in any given week, exceeding weekly targets by 25%, and consistently meet performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume).
- Cross-sell services on 40% of calls, upgrading customers on national service plans, call waiting, call forwarding, caller ID, international calling plans and phone/internet packages.
- Successfully diffuse volatile customer service situations, one that resulted in the retention of $1M in business and a personal letter of commendation to the president of Verizon.
Venus Sportswear, Newark, NJ
|Customer Service Representative||1995 to 1999|
Served customers in swim and sportswear establishment, sold women’s bathing suits and offered suggestions, answered questions and provided private consultations.
- Consistently generated additional revenues utilizing thorough product knowledge and friendly sales techniques to up-sell product specials and complementary items (cover ups, sunglasses, accessories, etc.).
- Exceeded customer expectations by locating hard to find items, and recommending alternative options for out of stock apparel.
- Awarded top salesperson recognition in 1998 for exceeding set productivity targets by 15%.
- Streamlined the product information search process by creating a detailed product intranet site, reducing the average representative call time by 45 seconds.
- Acted as interim call center supervisor, monitoring call center representative phone calls and providing necessary performance feedback.
- Designed, developed and launched a successful employee recognition program whereby the top salespeople are awarded with $100 and lunch with the company president. The program is still thriving today.
- Selected to train 15 new customer service representatives, functioned as ongoing lead trainer and assured consistent quality of service and professional environment.
Closing the Sale · Telemonitoring Procedures · Cross Selling Strategies · Product Suite
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Customer Service Provider Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Customer Service Provider resume sample.