Customer Service Representative Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Experienced in general office principles, practices, and procedures. Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access. Detail oriented, proficient organizer with the ability to delegate and train others. Knowledge of diverse cultures. Team player with emphasis on quality.|
BRIXTON BILLING, Northbrook, IL
2002 - 2003
|Customer Service Representative|
|• Answered incoming calls - average 60 per day - resolving issues with customers and billing department. |
• Contracted numerous insurance companies and Medicare.
• Utilizing insurance codes, updated patient's account files.
MOTOROLA, INC, Harvard, IL
1994 - 2001
|• Inspected, removed and replaced damaged or defective components with aid of overlays, manuals and sketches. |
• Tracked excessive scrapping of 3 components on 4 shifts.
• Alerted and worked with materials and supervisors to prevent fallout from machines.
• Introduced method of removing scratches from housing without scrapping out.
• Organized and maintained rework line, delegating duties and simplifying recovery of boards.
• Programmed e-prom chip, consistently meeting error-free quality standards.
INT'L DIGITAL ELECTRONICS, Arlington Heights, IL
1987 - 1994
|• General secretarial duties, inside sales, sales representative support, accounts payable/receivable, computer application research. |
• Initiated use of outside translation services saving time and providing much needed product support.
• Researched marketability and generated sales of computer systems in the U.S.
• Studied Japanese culture and language to increase customer relations.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Carl Schurz High School
|Business Applications Certificate|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Customer Service Representative Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Customer Service Representative resume sample.