Desktop Support Analyst Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Extensive experience in network administration and desktop support. |
• Strong technical support acumen with a background in multi-platform systems and educating people on information technology topics.
• Proficient in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting various aspects of servers and workstations.
• Ability to install and configure MS WINS, DNS, and DHCP servers.
• Adept in configuration of protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, Nwlink, DLC, and Netbuei.
• Skilled in Novell 4.11, 5.0, NT 4.0, Windows, and Mac platforms.
Helix Data Systems, Inc., Little Rock, AR
2002 - Present
|Desktop Support Analyst|
|Configured local and network printers. Set up loan document printers. |
• Directed Windows 95 to Windows 2000 Professional migration for all Ferndale Banks in Arkansas.
• Connected fifty computers to corporate network.
Bradford Business Training, Little Rock, AR
1999 - 2002
|CTS Lead Instructor|
|Educated students in MS Windows 95/98, NT workstation 4.0, NT server 4.0, Windows 2000 Professional, 2000 Server, and Active Directory. Trained and mentored students on network infrastructure management. |
• Managed CTS department including 4 NT 4.0 servers, 1 Windows 2000 server, and 150 workstations proactively.
• Awarded Best Instructor of 2001 and 2000.
Maxwell Incorporated, Little Rock, AR
1997 - 1999
|Implemented user mailboxes and accounts. Recognized as Employee of the Year in 1998. Augmented procedures for increased productivity. |
• Monitored and supported MS Exchange servers proactively in four sites.
• Performed installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for 350 clients utilizing MS Exchange servers.
United States Navy, USS Bushnell, Norfolk, VA
1993 - 1997
|Maintained aviation fueling. Streamlined processes for effectiveness. |
• Constructed shipboard computer network consisting of 300 workstations.
• Diagnosed and repaired chipset damage in computers onboard.
Westford University, Columbia, MO
|B.S., Management of Information System|
Hampton Roads State University, Newport News, VA
|A.A.S., International Studies|
Administration of MS exchange 2000
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Desktop Support Analyst Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Desktop Support Analyst resume sample.