Director of Youth Services Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE DIRECTOR OF YOUTH SERVICES RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Director of Youth Services position with a non-profit organization where management skills can provide quality activities for young people.|
Community Healthcare Agency, Tulsa, OK
1995 - Present
|Coordinator of Peer Outreach Programs|
|• Coordinated adolescent Peer Education/Outreach Programs in the community and within educational settings.
• Developed innovative programs and projects for adolescent education.
• Obtained funding support for all programs and projects.
• Maintained positive relationships and served as the liaison between internal operating units, granting agencies, and external health facilities.
• Coordinated administrative activities of the programs including staff supervision, staff development and grant maintenance.
• Prepared reports, studies, and surveys to inform decision concerning policies and programs for designated areas.
Garfield School, Tulsa, OK
1995 - 1995
|• Developed and coordinated outreach activities for the Peer Outreach Program.
• Supervised 10 teen outreach workers.
Oklahoma University, Oklahoma City, OK
1993 - 1995
|• Supported staff and students with academic, social, and personal issues.
• Taught classes during absence of the permanent instructor.
Oklahoma University, Oklahoma City, OK
|Bachelor of Arts, African American Studies, Minor: Elementary Education|
|• Certificate of Eligibility with Advance Standing (K - 8)
• Oklahoma State Department of Health AIDS Institute, Community HIV/AIDS Educator Training - 1994
• Oklahoma Department of Health, Certificate of completion HIV and AIDS: The Basic Facts - 1994
• U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Certificate of completion, STD's for Community Health Care Workers Course - 1994
• National Pediatric/Family HIV Core Curriculum, National Pediatric HIV Resource Center - 1994
|AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS|
|• Award of Merit in African American Studies, 1994
• Senior Service Award, 1994
• Senior Service Commendation Award, 1994
• Selected as a candidate for Leadership Tulsa.
• Honored for outstanding program performance in Annual Report.
|Andrews, J.E., Donnell, C., Community HIV/AIDS Outreach Curriculum: Peer Outreach Workers Manual|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Director of Youth Services Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Director of Youth Services resume sample.