Electrical Worker Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE ELECTRICAL WORKER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode
10 years experience in electrical installation and repairs.
- Extensive experience in electrical installation and alteration of systems in offices, malls and factories.
- Involved in all aspects of electrical repairs including: upgrade of service, adding outlets for power and lighting and all associated wiring.
- Painted interiors and exteriors of homes.
- Performed basic plumbing repairs including changing sink traps, faucets, showerheads, etc.
- Familiar with all standard hand and power tools. Used band saws, reciprocating saw, and drill motors.
- Install ceiling tiles. Make repairs to walls.
- Picked, packed and sorted products. Operated filling machines.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks. Certified to drive forklift.
- Filled out bills of lading.
Laborer, Painter, Packer & Machine Operator: Labor Ready/ Labor Temps: Springfield, IL: Feb. 2001 to present
Journeyman Electrician Positions through IBEW150
- King’s Engineering: Springfield, IL: Aug. 2004 to Sep. 2004
- Bicker Electrical: Peoria, IL: Aug. 2001 to Dec. 2001
- JTD Electrical : Springfield, IL: Dec. 2000 to Jan. 2001
- YCS Electrical: Oak Park, IL: Dec. 1999 to Jan. 2000
- Hunt Electrical: Chicago, IL: Oct. 1999 to November 1999
- Caldec Electrical: Chicago, IL: Sep. 1999 to Oct. 1999
- Kenton Electrical: Chicago, IL: Aug. 1999 to Sep. 1999
Education and Training
- Four-year inside electrician apprenticeship program including 8000 OJT hours and classroom work completed with the Metro Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee: Chicago, IL
- 2 years science training completed at IIT University: Chicago, IL
- High School Diploma, Chicago Vocational High School: Chicago, IL
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Electrical Worker Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Electrical Worker resume sample.