Employee Coach Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE EMPLOYEE COACH RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode
Phone # Home · Phone # Mobile · Email Address
HUMAN RESOURCES · CORPORATE TRAINING
Employee Relations · Employee Coaching and Mentoring · Professional Resume Writing
Highly accomplished, human resource professional with successful ten-year track record in HR operations, employee relations, training, recruiting and program management at Fortune 100 companies. Proven success at coaching and mentoring employees. Superior presentation skills and proven ability to deliver large scale training programs. Results-oriented professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Self-starter and accomplish tasks in a conscientious and timely manner with proven attention to detail. Demonstrate strong competency in collaboration and problem solving.
PARTNERING FOR SUCCESS, Sterling VA
12/2005 to present
Certified Federal Resume Writer (CFRW)
- Expertly craft resumes for professionals from entry level to executive, targeting specific jobs when appropriate.
- Format resumes according to Federal instructions, including keywords that increase selection rate.
METRO WOMAN DIRECTORY OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA, Potomac Falls, VA
4/2004 to 3/2005
- Purchased Metro Woman Directory franchise and launched it throughout Northern Virginia.
- Managed budget, client accounts, distribution strategy and sales from purchase to launch in November 2004.
- Created look and feel of directory including logo, cover design and layout.
- Conducted sales campaign and signed agreements with over 30 advertisers for first issue.
- Distributed 10,000 publications throughout 250 locations throughout Northern Virginia.
- Sold business in 2005 for 100% profit.
AMERICA ONLINE, INC., Dulles, VA
10/2001 to 1/2004
Manager, Human Resources
- Provided counsel to over 250 employees throughout the organization regarding complex employee issues pertaining to HR policies and practices, corporate compensation, performance reviews strategic staffing and selection and organizational structure and design.
- Proactively monitored employee relations issues and recommended thoughtful action to appropriate leaders.
- Developed strong partnerships with HR Shared infrastructure groups (i.e. Organizational Effectiveness, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition) to best address organizational issues for the AOL Brand client.
Program Manager/Talent Acquisition Consultant
12/1999 to 10/2001
- Created a corporate summer intern program for over 200 interns. Components included a 6-week executive speaker series, welcome reception, networking seminars, performance appraisal procedures and manager training.
- Provided customized consultation and solutions to client groups on timeline development, resource determination and program needs. Consulted with the business units on the best tactical approach to meet the internship objectives of each group.
- Organized company presence at diversity recruiting events such as National Black MBA Conference, National Hispanic MBA Conference, NAACP Conference and MBA recruiting efforts such as Harvard’s Cyberposium Conference, Georgetown Technical Capital Summit and corporate events such as Spring and Fall Internet Show.
- Co-developed Best Practices Staffing Summit: “Woodstock 2001” for over 120 America Online and Time Warner Recruiting Partners.
PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS, Falls Church, VA
8/1999 to 12/1999
Human Resource Consultant, Management Consulting Services
- Worked on a Fortune 100 Telecommunications client during a PeopleSoft implementation. Completed a month long PeopleSoft training class for HR modules, including HR, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration.
- Created global marketing proposal for Partner of Human Resources Practice.
DISNEY WORLDWIDE SERVICES, INC., Lake Buena Vista, FL.
9/1994 to 5/1999
College Recruiting Representative, Educational Recruiting
2/1997 to 5/1999
- Led high volume recruitment and marketing strategies in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, Delaware, Virginia, Arizona and Nevada.
- Handled all aspects of own business including budgeting, partner training, interviewing schedules and presentations.
- Managed presentation and interview process on over 25 campuses throughout the US, often presenting to and interviewing up to 500 candidates in one day.
External Casting Representative, Casting Services
8/1995 to 2/1997
- Recruited, interviewed and hired between 800 to 1,000 applicants a year for entry level positions throughout WDW Resort.
- Acted as an informal PeopleSoft trainer on HR module to new recruiters on an ongoing basis.
- Chosen as trainer for External Casting Team. Conducted training and handled ongoing development for 17 External Casting Representatives.
- Selected company wide to represent Casting on Part Time Integration Consulting Team to design and develop a strategic process to appropriately educate, train and compensate current cast members.
- Recruited and placed external lifeguards at Walt Disney World water parks Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach and River Country and throughout the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resorts.
Trainer, Casting Services
9/1994 to 8/1996
- Developed and implemented training and standard operating procedures for the pre and post interview process.
- Performed relief Employment Coordinator responsibilities such as computing labor hours, developing an inventory control system, staff scheduling and confidential personnel records management.
FACILITATION AND LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE:
- Teaching experience: Co taught a semester long Leadership Development Course at Michigan State University for 35 undergraduate students. Topics discussed included diversity in the workplace, communicating and listening effectively, negotiation skills and giving and receiving feedback.
- National speaking experience: Spoke at the American Association for Financial Professionals National Conference 2001 on the topic of “Retaining your best Financial Employees”
- Facilitation experience: Facilitator for Professional Corporate Seminars Disney Approach to People Management (DAPM) and Disney Approach to Human Resource Management (DAHRM) Seminars.
Masters of Labor Relations and Human Resources (MLRHR)
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Nationally recognized among the top three schools in the country for Labor and Industrial Relations
Bachelor of Social Science · Multidisciplinary Studies
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Majors in Economics, Sociology, Psychology and Employment Relations
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Employee Coach Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Employee Coach resume sample.