Equipment Maintainer Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE EQUIPMENT MAINTAINER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
|• Noted for expert knowledge of all Maintenance of Way equipment.
• Demonstrated marketing and negotiating skills.
• Known for exceptional work ethic, strong integrity.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Highly respected by workers. Good listener.
• Well organized and able to prioritize diverse workload.
• Adept at working under intense conditions to meet operational requirements.
Acme Machinery, Cleveland, OH
1989 - Present
|Equipment Field Maintainer|
|• Utilized mechanical skill to repair and maintain Maintenance of Way equipment.
• Assessed, determined and repaired mechanical defects toward safety maintenance according to standards of rail service.
• Recorded and reported machine performance and arranged for routine checks against requirements for safety.
• Developed and instructed a fire extinguisher training in-service for fellow employees; implemented annually. Improved knowledge by staff increases safety, reduces the risk of fire, keeping damage costs to a minimum.
• Served as member of "Quality Action Team." Collaborated with outside supplier to use engine oil precleaner on machines to improve efficiency, saving oil interval changes and environmental disposal fees, projected savings during next 3 years: 2.5-3 million dollars.
• Served as member of Health and Safety Committee.
Baker Trucking Inc., Akron, OH
1982 - 1989
|Maintained mechanical condition and records for truck fleet of a large waste disposal company.|
Akron Automotive, Akron, OH
1977 - 1982
|• Successfully completed apprentice mechanic program (Class A).
• Specialized in the maintenance of pickup trucks, delivery vans, and short-haul trucks.
Hoisting Certificate 0-8 tons, Concord, Ontario (2001)
Word Processing, Internet, E-mail, CN expense report database, Fax
Member Masonic Lodge
"Santa Claus" for annual Christmas parade; hospital visits.
Organized community food/supply drive during major ice storm.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Equipment Maintainer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Equipment Maintainer resume sample.