Executive Vice President Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address / City, ST ZipCode
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
Metal Spinning / Tool & Die / Metal Stamping
Aggressive, Pro-active Executive Manager demonstrating over 25 years of successful experience in Metalworking Industry. Reputation of creating immediate results in Corporate Restructure and Expansion, Business Development, Program Development and Increased Revenues. Combines Engineering Expertise with Business Strategies to optimize facilities efficiencies and bottom line results. Strengths include:
| || |
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROJECTS
- Procured 10,000 sq. ft. tool and die operation, and within 2 years turned around facility to profit producer, and later expanding to 23,000 sq. ft.
- Led successful contract negotiations with Teamsters Union, as well as maintained full operations during strike, obtaining first Wisconsin Company with management rights clause and subsequently de-certification of union.
- Designed, and managed $1M construction of lucrative powder-based paint plant, securing diversification in company’s competitiveness and long-term growth.
- Managed successful sale and transfer of business to new owner (7 locations), guaranteeing smooth customer and employee relations throughout transition.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
Van Wert Metal Working, Inc./ Van Wert, OH (See page 2 for breakdown of positions)
Metal Working - Paper Dispensing Products Company. Led $31M privately held company in direction/growth, including; multiple business purchases, throughout U.S., as well as one European office, strengthening core operations and profits, while achieving highest quality products in cost effective manner. Progressively advanced with increased responsibilities, education and achievements.
- Key participant in guidance of company’s growth and direction from single location to 7 divisions, increasing revenue from $4.6M to $31M.
- Purchased tool and die shop and metal stamping facility, combining into metal spinning operation with internal tool and die shop, elevating 5,000 square foot building to 41,000 square foot.
- Coordinated multiple facilities’ purchase to include metal forming, heat-treating, stamping and powder painting.
- Wrote company Quality Manual, Policies and Procedures, initiated all marketing and promotional material, as well as promoted vendor/customer-manufacturing representatives relations in sales activities and trade shows for metal products company wide.
- Procured paper dispensing products company during bankruptcy for $250K; completely restructured and is currently at $20M/annual sales.
- Monitored manufacturing operation to assure coordination and integration of work flow, timely production and maximum utilization of personnel, equipment and facilities in compliance with all OSHA safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Managed full P&L responsibilities (16.5% operating profit), as well as negotiations with suppliers and all insurance relationships of medical, property, liability and vehicular ($700K premium).
- Negotiated contract with Teamster Union, obtaining first Ohio company with management rights clause, and subsequently de-certification of union.
VAN WERT METAL WORKING, INC.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT / Van Wert, OH
Concurrently held this position setting overall operational goals for up to 5 facilities, including buying and selling of facilities and all executive obligations.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS / Van Wert, OH
Member of Board of Directors to set overall direction for corporation and included in final corporate decision making plans.
PLANT MANAGER Headquarters / Van Wert, OH
Upon completion of Master’s Degree, promoted to manage metal spinning and stamping job shop at corporate level. Directed full P&Ls, customer interactions, contracts, capital equipment purchase and installation, and partnered with customers to design products.
PLANT MANAGER / Lima, OH
Promoted to Plant Manager upon acquisition of Tool & Die Machinist Shop/Electrical Motor Repair Job Shop.
ENGINEER / Van Wert, OH
Upon completion of Bachelor’s Degree, learned tool and die design and machine shop functions to prepare for Plant Management position.
PRODUCTION / Van Wert, OH
Contract position throughout college breaks. Started by sweeping floors and learned to operate multiple machines.
AVIATION ANTISUBMARINE WARFARE TECHNICIAN—AX3
United States Navy
Assigned to aircraft carriers in testing equipment and calibration lab (IM3).
- Received Captains Commendation for accomplishments in decommissioning of USS Kearsage.
Masters of Business Administration—Management and Operations
Bachelor of Science—Manufacturing Engineering
Cambridge International University
Specialized Technical Training
Walt Disney & Co. Management—Marquette University
CNC Programming for Metal Spinning Lathes—Autospin, Inc.
Van Wert Area Chamber of Commerce—Board of Directors (5 years)
American Society for Metals
Society of Manufacturing Engineers
Contributor in Tool & Manufacturing Engineers Handbook
Published Article in Metalforming Magazine
Company Spokesperson in Nationally Aired Media Release for Financial News Network TV
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Executive Vice President Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Executive Vice President resume sample.