Facility Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE FACILITY MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Chief Operating Officer, Plant Manager, Facility Manager or Director of Quality Control & Risk Management.|
|OPERATIONS / MANUFACTURING / FACILITIES|
|30 years experience in supervision, operations, and management in the field of chemical/paper/plastics manufacturing. Managed multiple divisions which included 200 personnel, budgetary oversight of $1.8M/year, and an $8M special installation project as part of capital improvement campaign.|
|Awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Instrument and Process Control Technology from Illinois State University. Hold additional certifications in Plant Engineering and Welding. Received on-going training through DCS Phase One of Reliance Automation, as well as Phase One/Advance Design of the Allen & Bradley PLC 5. Have academic and professional experience with additional training in negotiations, risk management, human resources, finance, quality/safety, and regulatory compliance.|
Dellany Paper, Dellany, IL
1996 - Present
|• Project supervisor of over 200 people -- skillfully negotiated union grievances and non-union contracts while maintaining positive internal and external relationships. Supervised technicians and panel of environment, health, and safety professionals as EHS Coordinator.
• Responsible for all instrumentation and electrical equipment in mill producing 600 tons per day.
• Took risk management initiatives to reduce failures by 31%.
• Wrote and coordinated all new safety, health and environmental procedures and programs.
• Sought by corporate executives to serve as Project leader of major (RTO) system design & installation.
• Lead team to bring Dellany Paper Mill 2 into compliance with MACT I guidelines.
Champion Manufacturing Inc, Dekalb, IL
1984 - 1995
|Electrical / Instrumentation Superintendent|
|• Responsible for all electrical and instrumentation in the mill, point person in all safety, quality, and regulatory compliance issues.
• Reduced Total Incident Ratio and Loss Time Incidents by 66%.
• Preventative maintenance increased productivity by 50 feet per minute.
• Efforts reduced downtown by 40% at an annual savings of $200K.
• Served as Safety chairperson to reduce workman's compensation costs by 43%.
• Designed and purchased electrical/mechanical equipment for $30M capital improvement project.
• Interim Human Resources responsible for interviewing, hiring, union grievances, record keeping, policy development, and clear articulation of Mill Management goals and objectives.
LF, Inc., Eaton, IL
1970 - 1983
|Electrical Maintenance PitMoore|
|• Responsible for 5 technicians in the areas of troubleshooting, systems design, and equipment upgrade.
• Supervised concept to completion installation of two full chemical processes.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Facility Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Facility Manager resume sample.