Food Consultant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE FOOD CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode||E-mail: Email Address|
- Highly accomplished professional with experience in food consulting, food science, product development, design, equipment management, menu to equipment fit, and sales.
- Ability to write and evaluate nutrition labels.
- Dynamic leadership abilities concerning employee supervision and training.
- Exposure to diverse areas of marketing including developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Comprehensive background in food service management, culinary design, food costing, food and beverage management, food production, quality control, recipe development, and menu design.
- Directing daily operations within multimillion-dollar establishments.
- Ensuring compliance with Federal, State, and Department of Health regulations concerning food preparation, food service, fire regulations, and equipment maintenance.
Food Consultant / Food Service Equipment Sales Representative
|Lavery & Co.||2001-Present|
Managed all aspects of food service equipment sales. Interacted with clients concerning cooking technology needs. Participated in strategic planning and business development functions. Designed and distributed marketing collateral.
- Provided culinary technology solutions that increased operational efficiency levels.
- Implemented a project quote system, AutoQuotes.
- Led all areas of kitchen and bakery facility design.
- Executed sales functions involving nation-wide client base, resulting in increased retention within a saturated market.
President / Executive Chef
Handled all aspects of food service management including food costing, pricing, inventory management, and vendor relationship management. Supervised and trained restaurant staff including sous chefs and food handlers. Inspected equipment and supplies to ensure conformance with Federal/State regulations.
- Directed all aspects of back of the house operations successfully.
- Played an integral role in managing food costing activities including establishing ingredient costs, estimating purchasing amounts, and determining serving sizes.
- Developed and implemented strategic sales and marketing programs, which increased sales levels.
- Managed recipe development, menu planning, and menu design functions for special events, which encompassed determining nutritional value, palatability, and cost for each serving.
- Ensured compliance to Department of Health standards concerning raw and cooked food products as well as kitchen sanitation.
Operations Manager / Owner
Directed daily operations including employee supervision, training, financial management, and human resources. Produced low carb formulations.
- Developed recipes and formulations for high profile food companies.
- Invented Atkins Diet Cheesecake and The Zone dessert products, which are sold nationally.
Associate Degree, Occupational Food Science – CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Food Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Food Consultant resume sample.