General Manager Automotive Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE GENERAL MANAGER AUTOMOTIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Management professional with 12 years experience in the automobile dealership industry, including general management, finance and production management, and general sales management. Background includes the establishment of programs to increase sales, improve productivity, reduce costs, and enhance customer relations. Secure a higher penetration for finance products, including warranties, credit life, disability, and finance interest rates. Earned a master's degree in finance.|
Maxwell Management, Houston, Texas
1997 - Present
|Manage operations of this car dealership that produces $12 million in sales. Supervise 185 employees, including 16 managers in finance, sales, leasing, fleet services, body shop, service, human resources, and the office.
• Achieved a 30% growth in sales of both new and used vehicles.
• Increased warranty penetration from 55% to 75%, achieving 107% of plan.
• Installed a telemarketing room with 20 telephones: developed outline for follow-up calls and utilized sales staff, scheduled on a rotating basis for one hour each day.
• Oversaw and reduced advertising costs and restructured entire program with both print and electronic media.
• Established a strong sales training program.
Highland Corporation, Houston, Texas
1994 - 1997
|Finance and Production Manager|
|Managed all operations of a $5 million finance department for new and used vehicles at 9 car dealerships.
• Increased productivity for the finance department and brought clarity to the situation without losing profitability.
• Grew the department from $3.7 million to $5 million, achieving 125% of plan.
• Introduced presentations for warranty, credit life, disability, and finance interest rates.
• Improved average income per retail from $1,185 to $1,985.
Baker and Baker, Inc., Houston, Texas
1987 - 1994
|General Sales Manager|
|Managed all activities of the sales department, with responsibility for developing the sales strategy.
• Grew sales from $4.2 million to $5.76, achieving 106% of plan.
• Originally hired as a sales representative (1987 to 1988), promoted to Finance Manager (1988 to 1990), promoted to Sales Manager (1990 to 1992), and then General Sales Manager.
Dillard University, New Orleans, Louisiana
San Jose State University, San Jose, California
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
Dale Carnegie - School of Management
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other General Manager Automotive Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the General Manager Automotive resume sample.