Graphic Designer Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages and disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE GRAPHIC DESIGNER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
|• Graphic Designer with 13 years of experience in graphic design and developing web sites. |
• Extensive experience in developing for traditional and new media using a mix of traditional design techniques and computer aided techniques.
• Supervised creative path of client projects.
• Proven success in web site design including concept development, designing, and coding.
• Accomplished in all aspects of print design.
Zane Design, Portland, OR
2000 - Present
|Supervised creative direction of numerous projects both internally and externally. Fostered a creative working environment. Worked to inspire user centered design techniques. Established a new set of corporate identity guidelines. |
• Instrumental in updating corporate identity, advertising, and web site ensuring a consistent visual signature for all aspects of company branding.
• Acted as a consultant for web design to help facilitate the smooth transition from internal creative process to corporate engineering process.
Web Company, Tacoma, WA
1988 - 2000
|Developed corporate web sites for start-up and established organizations. Designed logos, presentation folders, brochures, and advertisements. Created online brochures and catalogs. |
• Conceptualized and managed wide variety of projects including print and web.
• Aided in shaping of marketing strategies relating to print and web.
Smith Communications, Vancouver, WA
1996 - 1998
|Designed and adapted graphics for use on web sites. Collaborated with department heads to scope out new GST web site project and deliverables. |
• Served a multifaceted role in combining creative savvy and technical foundation to create compelling web site and user interface designs.
• Combined content organizational models, navigation schemes, artwork, and branding to create detailed page layouts and templates.
Hiera, Portland, OR
1995 - 1996
|Served as designer for the marketing department and consistently met tight deadlines by prioritizing and organizing tasks. |
• Assisted and collaborated in the design and implementation of slide show presentations for major sales initiatives and trade shows.
• Played a key role in establishing the use of animation, video, 3D modeling, and interactive presentations as part of our services.
Industrial Savings and Loan, Portland, OR
1993 - 1995
|Served as in-house graphic designer in the forms and printing department. Created electronically distributed forms using JetForm. Designed and produced a variety of ads, brochures, stationary, and other creative projects for local distribution. |
• Worked with branch managers, department managers, and other staff to design or modify forms for all branches and departments.
• Established streamlined electronic on-demand forms printing system using a high-speed Xerox printer/copier connected to multiple computers using different operating systems including Mac, PC, and Unix.
The Portland News, Portland, OR
1992 - 1993
|Managed all aspects of producing a weekly newspaper while meeting a demanding production schedule. Performed activities including setting type, creating graphs, maps, drawings, advertisements, and typographic elements. Acted as backup for various functions of weekly newspaper. |
• Managed a variety of in-house documents and promotional materials.
• Rebranded paper from front to back including new masthead, new section headers, new layouts, standardized headlines, standardized classifieds, and story formats.
Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Graphic Designer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Graphic Designer resume sample.