Histology Technician Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE HISTOLOGY TECHNICIAN RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode||E-mail: Email Address|
- Highly accomplished Histology Technician with extensive experience in diverse areas of the healthcare field.
- Comprehensive background in all facets of histology, surgical pathology, embedding, cutting, processing, and staining.
- Gained a broad knowledge base relating to the procedure of using dehydrants and paraffin infiltration.
- Providing high level of support to pathologists in daily job responsibilities.
Memorial Health Care – Lowell, MA
1994 – 2006
- Managed all facets of embedding, cutting, processing, and staining.
- Handled cryotomy and microtome sectioning.
- Participated in staining including routine through special (gms, afb, trichrome, reticulin) and immunoperoxidase.
- Provided pathologists with frozen sections for immediate diagnosis.
- Grossed small biopsies including cervical, colon, and prostate.
- Handled inventory management associated with supplies.
- Changed the reagents on the automated tissue processor, automated stainer, and automated immunoperoxidase stainer.
- Maintained currency with cap requirements.
- Performed the coverslipping of prepared slides.
- Assisted in data entry involving patient data for billing and laboratory sequence of numbers.
Degree – District One Technical Institute, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Histology Technician – American Society of Clinical Pathologists
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Histology Technician Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Histology Technician resume sample.