HR Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE HR MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Dedicated and proven professional Human Resources Manager with expertise in staffing, training and employee development, performance appraisal systems, benefits, awards, promotion processes, and personnel management. Dynamic team leader, motivating teams to set and achieve ambitious goals. Outstanding communication skills both written and oral. Strong organizational and administration skills. Flexible with adept multi-tasking skills. Strong work ethic. Current student, SHRM Certification. Computer proficiency in MS Office.|
|PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY|
Department of Army, Ft. Belvoir, GA
2003 - Present
|Administration & Automation Specialist|
|• Serve as Information Management Officer, Security Officer and Terminal Area Security Officer. |
• Design and implement plans providing training, administration, budget, logistics and supply functions for busy human resource division of theater-level Army Headquarters.
• Manage and maintain Human Resources Information systems.
• Design, perform and secure appropriate training for employees.
• Provide administrative support ensuring timely and accurate reporting.
U.S. Army, Ft. Belvoir, GA
2000 - 2003
|Senior Human Resource Manager|
|• Provided Human Resource expertise in designing, drafting and implementing policies for benefits, promotions, awards, and dress code. |
• Oversaw and managed staff of 50 employees, ensuring appropriate training for employees.
• Identified and analyzed key strategic policy issues and recommended appropriate changes and updates.
• Coordinated and approved efficient and effective staffing initiatives, resulting in 98% on time staffing.
• Collaborated in short- and long-term planning for contingency operations involving over 30,000 personnel.
• Performed event planning, coordinating and organizing successful Army Career and Alumni Program with global participants.
• Represented Agency during negotiations resulting in effective reduction of travel, time and training expenditures for 20 employees.
• Managed train-the-trainer program providing outstanding facilitator training.
• Provided HR assistance and expertise to representatives in three countries.
• Conceived, initiated and established Personnel Leaders Conference, providing forum for HR managers to brainstorm and discuss changes, new initiatives and their impact and develop implementation strategies.
U.S. Army, Ft. Campbell, KY
1998 - 2000
|Senior Human Resource Manager|
|• Collaborated and advised on issues concerning staffing and utilization, performance appraisals, awards and promotions, and casualty and mortuary, servicing over 25,000 employees. |
• Designed, managed and implemented training and quality-of-life initiatives for staff of over 50 employees.
• Developed and implemented career development and career counseling programs to enhance the skills and abilities of employees and to provide appropriate succession planning.
• Created, developed, wrote and implemented 40-hour training program on Personnel and Administration for Human Resource Centers. Successfully trained 75 senior managers within 4 months.
• Efficiently reorganized the Human Resource Headquarters support staff, providing more efficient operations.
• Oversaw security and maintenance of 3 buildings and $200K of computer equipment.
• Developed and implemented New Employee Sponsorship Program, providing sponsorship packets to employees graduating from Advanced Individual Training.
• Successfully managed government credit card program.
U.S. Army, Ft. Lee, VA
1996 - 1997
|Supervisor, Human Resource Management Office|
|• Supervised and developed 5 employees ensuring competency and skills to be successful in positions. |
• Performed skills training, mentoring, motivating and performance counseling.
• Significantly improved personnel programs and initiatives through proactive performance checklists, skills assessments and monitoring.
• Conceived and implemented monthly training sessions for HR employees and senior staff, improving communications and designing innovative programs and policies.
• Instituted procedures to review, update and maintain personnel records for all employees. Coordinated and planned one-on-one benefits counseling for all employees.
1993 - 1995
|Various locations and positions including, Manager, Staffing, and Personnel Information Supervisor.|
University of Maryland, Heidelberg, Germany
|B.A., Business & Management|
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
|AWARDS & HONORS|
|Honored as Best in U.S. Army Europe for Human Resource Information System processing.|
|Exceeded Army standards for both timeliness and accuracy in processing performance evaluations.|
|Earned 98% customer satisfaction rating.|
|Current student, SHRM Certification, Human Resource Management Certification Course |
Graduate, Executive Leadership Management
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other HR Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the HR Manager resume sample.