Human Resource Director Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address • City, ST ZipCode, Country
Phone # • Email Address
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
Seventeen plus years’ combined experience in operations and training as a program developer, advisor, maintenance manager, logistics specialist, and Director and Senior instructor for the US Army Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) School. Keen ability to retrieve data for studies, projects and reports. Skilled in written communications to prepare correspondence reports and briefings. Multi-lingual: speak fluent German, French and English, speak some Turkish and Greek. Currently hold a military Secret Clearance. Proficient in the following:
|• Public Speaking / Classes||• Emergency Response||• Developing Plans / Procedures|
|• Analyst||• Collateral Safety||• Exercise Design|
|• Liaison||• Hazardous Materials||• Customer Service|
|• Linguist||• Security||• Identify, Develop & Monitor|
|• Team Leader / Supervisor||• Equipment Training||• Coach / Mentor|
- Planned and executed successful and training for organizations totaling over 1,800 employees. Envisioned, designed, and executed projects and programs without start points.
- Maintained excellent oral and written skills. Adapt at interpreting and explaining, in lay terms, complex requirements and contingency plans. Experienced public speaker and briefer that maintains excellent poise. Wrote SOPs, policies, procedures, technical reports, classroom curriculum, and emergency plans.
|Supervisor Meridian Middle School / Supervisory Sales Clerk, Navy Exchange||2005 to 2006|
- Monitored the behavior, and ensured the safety and security for over 450 middle school children both indoors and outdoors.
- Supervised sales clerks, and store workers. Provided assignments, on-the-job training, orientation and instructions on policies and procedures.
|United States Army / Department of Defense Civilian||1980 to 2004|
|Manager / Course Director Nuclear, Biological, & Chemical Operations (NBC)||1998 to 2004|
Heidelberg, Germany / Fort Brag, North Carolina
Civilian First Line Supervisor over 3 civilian employees to oversee and manage the operational and administrative functions required to install NBC school. Performed technical and administrative supervision for the overall planning of training operations. Directed day-to-day training activities and made military and civilian work assignments. Ensured manpower, submitted and completed timecards, coordinated maintenance for facilities, and training devices. Ensured instructors were knowledgeable in the subject matter and logistic requirements were met.
- Military: Course Director and Senior Instructor for the NBC Defense Course. Personally trained over 1,500 senior managers. Planned organized, and coordinated all logistical and administrative functions for 12 courses conducted annually in Italy and Germany. Calculated all administrative student testing requirements and selected honor and distinguished honor graduates. Directed operations and managed the professional development, administration, Human Resources, and training of over 50 personnel.
- Advised Senior Staff for matters pertaining to training and readiness Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), operations, and force protection. Guided senior management and staff in continuous appraisal of operations and training situations.
- Served as the subject matter expert in updating and implementing new equipment and lessons into the 80 hours Defense Course.
- Supervised automation upgrades resulting in accessible resource improvements from 65% to 95%.
|Training Manager / Operations Manager / Intelligence Officer||1995 to 1998|
Directed the coordination of all Department of Army schools in a medical organization with six subordinate elements and totaling over 1,863 personnel. Advised senior management regarding all aspects of readiness.
- Planned all aspects of training and school functions. Consolidated and published the outline for the Primary Leadership Development Course. Maintained extensive short and long range training calendars.
- Designed senior level training. Trained major organizations on readiness. Conducted site assistance visits for subordinate units.
- Created a well-received inspection checklist. Established and wrote a Standard Operating Procedure—the first ever for the organization.
- Managed the accountability and requisitions of supplies and equipment.
|NBC / Environmental Protection Manager, Various worldwide locations||1986 to 1995|
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
|Bachelor Education Workforce and Development (GPA 4.0)||2006|
College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL
|Associate Arts (AA), (GPA 3.75)||2006|
- Awareness and Preparedness
- Manager’s Development Course (MDC)
- Leaders Education and Development Course (LEAD)
- Human Resources (HR) Tools for Supervisors Course
- Level I Antiterrorism Training
- Professional in Emergency Management
- Emergency Program Manager (FEMA)
- Advanced Defense Operations and Exercise Planning Course(Leadership, Briefings)
- Instructor Course (Public Speaking), Exceeded Standards
- Quality Management Training
Instructor · Radiological Safety Officer · Master Fitness
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Human Resource Director Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Human Resource Director resume sample.