Human Services Associate Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE HUMAN SERVICES ASSOCIATE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country||Email Address • Phone #|
HUMAN SERVICES / HEALTHCARE
Keen Interest in Pharmaceutical Sales
- Confident, high-energy individual with medical background and a passion for sales. Readily build relationships with all levels of medical staff and professionals within small to very large companies/medical facilities. Influence others through knowledge, interest and attitude. Quick study for new products and services.
- Service-oriented, organized and accurate working under pressure. Prioritize workload and multi-task in busy work environment. Flexible to changing priorities; exceptional time management skills. Diligent, enthusiastic, dependable. Knowledgeable with third-party insurance plans, including Medicaid and Medicare regulations.
- Expertise with medical terminology and familiar with presentation of new pharmaceutical products for formulary approval. Utilize expansive communication skills and resourcefulness to market ideas and products; demonstrate superior product knowledge and integrity.
- Comfortable answering drug information questions from both health care providers and patients. Promote patient education from a physical/occupational therapy standpoint.
- Keen communication skills, interpersonal skills and friendly personality facilitate ready establishment of rapport and sense of trust with a wide range of people of various cultures, ages and socio-economic backgrounds. Reliable team member who is comfortable leading, collaborating or training/teaching. Able to work unsupervised. Identify and resolve problems using available resources.
- Proficient in general computer skills. Knowledgeable in use of ultrasound, electric stimulation, iontophoreses, LIDO, fluid therapy, paraffin bath, whirlpool, etc.
|Getwell Regional Health System – Getwell, Oklahoma||1999 – Present|
COTA, Occupational Therapy Department
- Assess activities of daily living for patients of 150-bed skilled nursing, acute and rehab facility. Collaborate with other disciplines to provide continuum of comprehensive care. Attend interdisciplinary meetings with nurses, physicians, social workers, dietary and other therapeutic staff. Assist OTR in evaluations of various injuries.
- Manage caseload of 10–18 patients per day with a variety of illnesses and injuries, i.e., Parkinson’s, CVAs, ortho, spinal cord, brain injuries, cardiac, etc. Instruct patients and families regarding care.
- Originated Activities of Daily Living Program that—at no cost to the department—helped patients achieve maximum potential of independence from a functional standpoint and brought in money to the department.
- Supervise 8+ occupational therapy students and rehabilitation aides/techs. Train staff and students in use of ultrasound/electric stimulation machines.
- Perform supply chain management (purchasing, supplier sourcing, contract negotiations, inventory control) for adaptive equipment and splints. Complete paperwork to bill insurance and Medicare.
- Make presentations at Rehab Task Force, interdisciplinary meetings and at health fairs in the SheratonValley area. Serve on employee satisfaction and patient satisfaction committees.
- Facilitate use of modalities. Update patients’ home exercise programs as needed to move patients closer to independence normal to their routine and to facilitate improved quality of life.
|Phil A. Better Rehab – Mobile, Massachusetts||2001 – Present|
CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (COTA)
- Assess activities of daily living for clients in St.PeterHomes, Hope, Ohio facility. Prepare daily and weekly reports and write discharge notes, documentation and summaries.
- Ordered and billed adaptive equipment. Instructed patients and families regarding care.
CERTIFICATIONS / CLEARANCES / PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Department of State Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs (PA, OH)
- Certified in Functional Individual Measurements (FIM) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Act 34/35 Clearance - Child Abuse and Criminal Background Checks
- National Board of Certification of Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- B.S., 2003, Human Resources, GodivaCollege – Pleasantville, Pennsylvania
- A.S., 1999, Occupational Therapy, Williams State College – Barton, Pennsylvania
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Human Services Associate Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Human Services Associate resume sample.