Inside Sales Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE INSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Award-winning marketing and sales professional with 7 years' experience. Dynamic, focused and results-oriented. Exceptional creativity and out-of-the box thinking. Excellent written and oral communications with ability to build rapport, identify client needs, and close the sale.|
George Mason University
|Bachelor of Arts, Communication|
2000 - 2001
|• Successfully researched, prospected, qualified and sold television content from nationally syndicated show. |
• Collaborated with outside sales teams and cold called CEOs to effectively expedite interviews.
• Coordinated CEO Forum Conference.
Local Temp Agencies
1997 - 1998
|Executive Assistant and Desktop Publishing|
|• Created successful recruitment campaign theme. |
• Conducted Internet research, created presentations, produced proposals, databases and reports.
• Clients included America Online, Newbridge Networks, PRC, TRW, Booz, Allen Hamilton, Freddie Mac, OneMain.com and CareerBuilder.
1998 - 2000
|Marketing Assistant & Coordinator|
|• Received Outstanding Service Award. |
• Supervised part-time employees, ensuring prompt delivery of marketing materials.
• Collaborated with Direct Mail Specialist and Public Relations Director to implement marketing plans.
• Created presentations, proposals, spreadsheets and databases.
• Managed promotional giveaways and photography.
• Proofread and updated marketing materials.
• Managed and expedited purchase and printing of collateral.
The Journal Newspapers
1993 - 1996
|Advertising Account Executive|
|• Promoted to outside sales within 6 months. |
• Effectively used cold calls to generate new business.
• Designed layouts and edited copy of display advertising.
• Successfully sold booth space and participated in trade shows.
1992 - 1993
|Customer Service Representative|
|• Increased service agreement revenues by $4,000, earning top award. |
• Exceeded inbound call goals by 40%.
• Expedited service requests, surpassing customer expectations.
1991 - 1992
|• Generated highest number of new customers during promotional, winning 1st place. |
• Implemented new marketing techniques that successfully increased revenues.
1989 - 1991
|• Cooperative education program |
• Reduced production cycle times by 50% and decreased cost of recognition programs by $2,000 annually, earning Cost Effectiveness Award.
• Interviewed employees and wrote feature articles for internal publications.
• Scheduled and directed photo shoots.
• Coordinated publicity campaigns, generating local press coverage and improving community relations.
|MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel, PageMaker, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, Goldmine|
|Member - Toastmasters International|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Inside Sales Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Inside Sales Professional resume sample.